"YAH, you stupid grandpa, who do you think I am?" tae yells and kicking his legs on the air in guk's grip, guk holding him from his back.

"Can't we go to the same car?" jimin asked slowly to yoongi, in return he got single glare from him.

Yoongi went to his own car and sat down on the driver seat waiting for the particular person to enter.

"Let me go you idiot, today I am gonna teach him who I am, leave me" tae was still struggling in his hold like a puppy "Why you can't teach me lolita? I always ready for you" guk whispered his ear and tighten the grip on his waist to make close the gap between tae's back and his chest.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" guk instantly breaks the hug and grabs his right knee up a little pain on his foot he did not expect the sudden hits from his lolita. Yes! tae trampled on his leg strongly as he thought it was a strong hit.

"Taetae" jimin called him.

"Yes hyung" respond happily as he thought he gonna travel with jimin.

"Can you come with jeongguk?" tae's smile faded "I am sorry, taetae. I am sorry we promised I knew, I am sor.." tae cuts him "It's okay hyung I will come with this idiot, however, we gonna rock there okay?" jimin smiles back and nods "Of course" yoongi honks to let jimin know he is waiting for him "Bye, taetae" "Bye, jiminie hyung" they separated with one last hug.

5 minutes later.

"Lolita, how long you wants to stay here like this?" guk asks the person who sitting on the road, after jimin and yoongi went away he sat on the road for 5 minutes and resisting to let him touch or picks him up.

(Tae sitting posture)

"Lolita, please come inside of the car, you don't want us to go there before yoongi?" guk tries to trigger him

"I want, but I won't come with you" tae said with a cute puppy angry.

"Why?"

"Who told you to come here? Because of you both me and jiminie hyung missed to go with all students, this is our one time life chance and you guys ruined it now happy?" he growled in anger.

"Yeah, happy" guk said casually and gets up from the car hood walks towards him.

"You can continue your protest from inside also" guk picks him up with lots of continues hits "Put me down you idiot bunny".

At one point tae stops hitting, leans on him and starts biting on his cheeks for revenge. But he doesn't have any idea that it will make guk's to do something else.

Guk changed their positions, he slammed his back on the car door, now tae face facing guk's face, hands hugging his nape and his legs wrapping around guk's waist, guk balancing him by placing his hands under tae's butt. Without waste any seconds guk crashed the lips with him.