36... Crying Wolf

Start from the beginning

"Damon proposed, I said yes." Allyson replies. "I'm having twins."

Jenna hugs Allyson and Damon sees Andie Star. He sighs and he pulls Ally close. Andie has been trying to flirt with Damon, but he's engaged and perfectly happy with it. Damon and ally walk away from Jenna before Andie approaches, and they walk up to Carol Lockwood and Elijah. 

"Damon," Carol says in greeting. "Allyson, you're glowing; you're pregnancy is the news of the town."

"Of course, Hello, Miss Lockwood." Allyson greets.

"Carol," Damon muses in reply.

"What a surprise." Carol muses.

"Hi," Damon and caro, exchange kisses on the cheek.

"Hi," Carol greets. "Elijah, I want you to meet Damon Salvatore. His family is one of Mystic Falls' founding families."

"Mh-hmm," Damon hums in response and looks at Elijah. "Such a pleasure to meet you."

"No, pleasures mine." Elijah says and shakes his hand then he takes Allyson's. "It's good to see you again, Allyson. You're glowing."
(**)

Allyson is reading one of the books in the dead mayor's office when Damon walks in with Elijah, and he closes the door behind them.

"Hello, ms Sommers."  Elijah greets the very, very powerful witch, but he isn't aware she's a witch. "What can i do for you, Damon?"

"I was hoping we could have a word." Damon says; Allyson is staying quiet again, unless she feels the need to speak.

"Where's Elena?" Elijah asks.

"Safe with Stefan," Damon replies. "They're laying low, you know, bit if a werewolf problem."

"Oh, yeah, I heard about that." Elijah replies.

"I'm sure you did since it was your witch that saved the day." Damon claims.

"You are welcome," Elijah says.

Damon sits on the desk next to his fiancée. "Which adds to my confusion on exactly why you're here."

"Why don't you just keep focused on keeping Elena safe and leave the rest to me?" Elijah retorts. "And keep Miss Allyson Safe, while you're at it."

Elijah goes to exit the study, but Damon vamp speeds over to block the way.

"Not good enough."

Elijah wraps a hand around Damon's throat, and vamp speeds him into a wall. On instinct, Damon grabs Elijah's throat, too. Dumbly. Elijah easily peals Damon's hand away from his throat. He makes sure to crush the Salvatore's hand on the process, earning a pained groan.

"You young vamoirs, so arrogant." Elijah says as he drops Damon's hand but he keeps Damon held against the wall. "How dare you come in here and challenge me?"

"You farm kill me, man." Damon wheezes. "It's not part of the deal."

"Silence." Elijah says before stabbing a nearby pencil into Damon's neck.