Doctor Who - Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Doctor Who

The Doctor walked into Natasha's room. She was sleeping on her large bed in the corner of the room, the small lamp on her bedside table was on and a small book sitting underneath it. He quietly walked over and observed the cover. A Series of Stories by Edgar Allan Po it read in gold letters. He picked it up and opened it to a page that had a thin piece of paper tucked into it. Before he could read the word from the book his eyes landed on the messy cursive scribbled into the bookmark.

Figure out the plan and return to the shop.

-JM

The Doctor looked over at Natasha, her eyes closed and her red hair falling over her shoulders and face. He stared back down at the note in horror. Natasha was a spy. A traitor. He had to tell the others.

He turned on his heels and quietly began to walk back to the door when there was a groan. He looked over his shoulder at Natasha whose eyes opened slowly. She sat up and yawned before squinting at her bedside table where her book lay open. Her head slowly turned to the Doctor and her eyes widened with realization.

"Doctor," she stood up, "I can explain."

"I think it is very self explanatory," the Doctor replied sadly, "You're a spy for Lucifer, Moriarty, and the Master."

"No, it's no like that!" Natasha said, reaching out. The Doctor stepped back and her hands fell to her side.

"Natasha," the Doctor stared at her. She slowly approached him and stared up at his eyes.

"They gave me that book and ever since I've had it new notes keep appearing in it. I throw them away over and over again but they just keep coming and I don't know from where," she explained, "That wasn't there when I went to sleep, I must've received it when I was resting."

"Why do you expect me to believe you?" The Doctor asked, "All of this makes you look guilty."

"Because I would never do that to you," she said, "I would never do that to my friends."

"I believe you, but I want you to throw away that note," he replied, pointing to the book on her bedside table, "As soon as another one appears I want you to tell me."

Natasha nodded, hastily grabbing the small piece of paper and crumpling it into a ball. She threw it into the small metal trash can next to her bed before walking back to the Doctor. "I promise that if they send another one I will tell you."

The Doctor gave a thin smile before turning around to face the door again. "We need to go talk to the others about the plan," he said, "Come on."

Natasha nodded, following him out the door and into the hallway. They walked down the corridor until they came across the archway that entered into the main TARDIS room. Natasha stopped pulling on the Doctor's arm.

"Is everything alright?" he asked turning to face her.

"How do I look?" she asked nervously.

The Doctor looked at her for a moment before nodding. "Perfectly fine."

Natasha sighed. "Thank you."

"Why do you ask?" the Doctor raised an eyebrow curiously.

"No reason," she replied quickly, rubbing her arms.

"This is about Sam isn't it?" he grinned. Natasha rolled her eyes before punching him gently in the shoulder.

"No, shut up," she replied before straightening her shirt. Her and the Doctor walked through the archway and five men turned to look at them.

"Finally," Dean raised his hands to the ceiling, "We have a lot to talk about now that Cas is back."

The Doctor watched Natasha who looked around the room awkwardly. He noticed Sam staring at her and he smiled quietly to himself.

"Shall we get started?" Sherlock urged, a hint of irritation in his voice.

Everyone murmured "yes" quietly and they all formed a small circle.

"So," Dean pulled a folded piece of paper from his back pocket. He unfolded it and written in bullet points were a list of objects. "We have holy water, iron, salt, wire, and buckets. Now I need everyone to listen very carefully. Demons have weaknesses. If they touch holy water or iron touches them they are temporarily down. We want to make sure the demons stay as far away from us as possible or else they will just get in the way."

"So what do you want us to do?" John asked, taking the paper and observing it.

"We need to get Lucifer, Moriarty, and the Master to meet us somewhere. Obviously they will bring back up so we're going to set up a series of traps to take them down."

"Let's get started," Castiel said, "What should we do first?"

"Actually I have a special task for you, Cas," Dean replied. "I need you to find somewhere for us to set this all up. It needs to be big and far away from people. We don't want anyone to get hurt."

Castiel nodded, before vanishing, leaving the faint sound of wings beating air. Dean turned to the Doctor and Sherlock. "I need you two to discuss the plan for caging Lucifer. Doctor since you know so much about time and space you need to figure out how you want to send the TARDIS in. Sherlock I want you to help him. Between the two of you we should be able to form a stable plan."

The Doctor nodded, looking over at Sherlock. "Shall we get started?" The Timelord asked.

Sherlock nodded loosening his tie slightly. "Alright."

Dean turned to face John who was pulling up the sleeves of his jumper. "Can you help me prepare the traps?" he asked.

"Yes," John nodded before moving over to the large pile of supplies behind him.

The Doctor watched as Dean grabbed Natasha by the hand and led her to Sam. "And you two," he said, "I need you to go talk."

Natasha pulled her hand away before looking between the two brothers. Sam and her seemed very uncomfortable.

"Got it?" Dean asked. They both nodded. "Good. Now go."

The Doctor smiled to himself as Dean ushered the two of them through the doorway.

A/N:

I updated! I hope you guys are happy! Seriously please be happy! I saw the comments and the amount of reads and votes and almost died because you are all amazing. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it isn't much, but hopefully I will be updating soon.

Vote and comment!

TL4E