-Chapter 11-

Mina's Pov

"What took you so long unnie? You just go to the bathroom but you are gone for half an hour?" Sana unnie said while she was still munching on her food.

"Uhmm... I forgot my pencil case at the classroom so I look for it."

"Oh. Okay." I said while sipping on my orange juice

While we are at the table chatting and eating, the whole cafeteria becomes silent, so we stopped talking and look at the door to see who makes the students silent.

We saw the girls that ruined our lunch yesterday, we looked at them while they stare at us like we are so disgusting. We did not pay attention to that because we don't want a fight like what happened yesterday.

I stood up because I already ran out of ketchup. I walked through the food station, I was almost at the food station until I tripped.

I knew it that I was gonna fall, so all I did was to breathe in and remembered the scene. Wait? I was walking pass the girls table right? They probably tripped me... Psh... I don't care.

I didn't fell? Why the floor was not... Hurting my entire body? I opened my eyes to see what's happening.

After I opened my eyes, a handsome guy met my eyes. He has kind of tan skin but not that much, he has a deep brown eyes, a captivating aura and a plump lips. He was.... Perfect.

"Excuse me? Are you alright?" I was startled that I stood up from his muscular chest

"U-uhm... Yeah." I was so speeches and I don't know why... Aish I'm stupid!

"I'm sorry if I kind of startled you." He said while rubbing his nape.

"It's okay! By the way... Thanks" I said being a shy potato

"It's alright... Well um.. I gotta go but here." He gave me a piece of paper

I nodded and opened the paper. I saw some random numbers... Is this his number??

"Uhm... What's this??" I asked him while showing the paper.

"Uh... I gotta go. Bye!" What? That was weird.. oh well I guess I'll just have to keep it.

I bought a ketchup and walked through our table while I looked at the girls like I was annoying them. They gritted theyre teeth in annoyance.. Hmmp! That's what they get when they mess with me.

"Eyy... What was that?" Momo unnie asked me while she hits me softly.

"Ooh... Mina your so pretty that a handsome light and shining armour saved you from those uglies..." Sana unnie said while smirking.

"Eh? I'm not pretty..." I said while I was dipping my fries on my ketchup.

"Yes you are..." Nayeon unnie said while she was drinking water.

"Aish... Stop it.." I said trying not to blush

"Aigoo... Our Mina has grown up..." Momo unnie said while she was drinking juice.

"Stop it. Okay?" I said munching my fries.

"Fine, we'll stop. But we still ship you two." Aish... I hate this thing...

But whoever he is. I was really Thankful that he saved me.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Ayooooo~ so Di ako nakapag UD dahil nga bumiyahe kami back to province... Sooo... Don't expect me na mabilis po ako makakapag update. BUT I promise na mag-uud ako as soon as I can.💙💙 And.... Wala pa akong naiisip kung sino yung pwedeng other man para Kay Minari.❤

So nag decide ako na kayo na Ang mag decide (gulo Diba😂) so naiisip kong I PM nyo ako (Private message) sa account ko dito.😊😊 Yun lang po.

Kamsahamnida~~❤❤💙

MS. NERDY'S SECRET | JIMINA FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें