You scoffed 

"You really glowed up since that time you know that?" he smirked as he walked towards you "Not to mention your delicious body you're hiding under whatever youre wearing,"

You suddenly had a quick flashback and then your body froze.

your mind told you to run or kick his balls and spit on his face... but your body wasnt listening to anything your mind was telling you.

"I wonder... what you would taste like... sweet? Savory?" He chuckled as he put his hand on your waist, slowly going down "Lets find out,"

As soon as he was about to do anything to you, you felt a sudden presence behind you. When you recognized the smell of their cologne, you immediately turned around and slammed yourself against his body.

An arms protectively wrapped around you tightly as you heard a familiar voice speak.

"What were you doing just now?" Jungkook spoke, his voice indicating anger and danger 

Hoseok's smile slowly turned into a smirk

"I was about to have a good time with her just now... why? Is anything bothering you?" He chuckled

Jungkook scoffed as he whispered in your ear

"You better get inside because this is going to get pretty messy," He said

You nodded as you ran inside the restaurant into the arms of a worried Yoongi and Jimin.

||

"What were you doing just now?" Jungkook asked 

"I said that I was literally trying to have some fun with her... you know," Hoseok said "Nothing harmful... just a little bit of fun,"

Yeah.

a little bit of fun.

I'm going to have a little bit of fun right now.

I dont know why but whenever I see something happen to my little Y/n, my mind goes empty... as if another person was controlling me.

But... since there are security cameras literally everywhere, I couldnt just kill him right now. 

"Whats your name?" I asked  

"Uh Jung Hoseok..." He replied

perfect.

well I'll see you later Hoseok.

_______________________________________________

I have no hate for Hobi, hes actually my favorite little bean!

None of the bTS members are going to die... I think

uh okay bye 

unedited