The Thing About Travis

After asking me on a date a few days passed by untill it was finally Friday. I was so excited for the weekend that the whole school day went good. I seen Travis and we made plans where to meet up. He told me the details of the date but the ending was going to be a surprise.

Some things about Travis make me so unsure about him. Sometimes he's cute, funny, and interesting. Other times he scares me with his imagination. I wondered how Travis really was, and if there was something secretly going on with him. But at the moment I really shouldn't worry about that kind of stuff.

At the end of the day I went home and ate my favorite, beef and chicken fajitas, my mom is am excellent cooker. I decided to go upstairs after that and do any weekend homework. Why did I have to get weekend homework, it's the worst. As I was doing my homework I got a text from a random number.

When I asked who this was texting me they replied, "Adrian". I was bewildered that he attempted to text me and how the he'll did he get my number? "How the he'll did you get my number ?"

"A little bird told me, but I just wanted to apologize I had a few to many before I picked you up"

"You were driving while drunk? Are you serious ?! We could have gotten in an accident!"

I was so done with Adrian at that moment. I closed my phone and decided to go to bed early, I had a massive headache. Plus I had to get my beauty sleep for tomorrow's date.