Was It Love At First Sight?

"My name is Adrian, I'm a junior here, what about you?" he asked me.

He stared at me for awhile, then I realized he was waiting for my answer. "Oh um, my name is Samantha, I'm a sophomore here, actually I'm new to Presque Isle, Maine" I answered.

He smiled at me, he was perfect, man better than perfect. "Oh I don't know why you moved here, but that way is the girls locker room, you'll find the coach in there, if your looking for her anyway" He pointed two doors one said men and one said women.

A girl's soccer team was coming off the field when he slightly pushed past me to go to them. A girl turned her head towards him and smiled. "Adrian!" she called  at him in excitement. Before going to her he turned around and yelled at me saying, "See you later Sammy!", he waved goodbye to me and ran to the girl who yelled his name. "Hey sis!", he said to her and they walked away into what seemed like the sunset.

I felt kind of sad seeing that he pushed me to go who seemed like his sister. The only things I know about him is his name, he plays soccer, he's one year older than me, and his sister is also on the soccer team.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

After I found out what to bring to soccer, what I would need to buy, and when to be at practice. Of course I have to try out for one of the team's, but I'll make it, I'm sure of it anyway. After soccer I had to drive back to the main school building, I went to my next two classes for what seemed like forever then to lunch.

I didn't want to eat anything so I sat outside by myself, but that's when Connor came outside and sat next to me. He's a pretty cool guy during that time hanging out with him I learned a lot more about him. He had two siblings making him the middle child with an older sister and a younger brother, he had bother parents. I actually found out he lived down the street from me, and he was sixteen. It was a pretty nice lunch even though we didn't eat anything.

After lunch I went to my next class, which was Geometry, when I walked inside there was Adrian. He was, of course, surrounded by a group of people, but what they were talking about was a party. It was weird, a party? Tonight on a weeknight? Also tomorrow being school..I guess you would call this a "Maine" thing.

I sat down at the back, when I did Adrian noticed me, but he didn't say anything to me. It seemed like class went on forever, plus Adrian was sitting in front of me so it made it extra awkward.

When class had ended I started gathering my stuff, that's when Adrian turned around towards me. "You going to the party tonight, there's going to be drinks and music?" the sudden question he asked me had surprised me. I honestly thought he forgot who he was since he ignored me at the beginning of the class.

"Why is it on a weeknight?"

"Well if you were to go out on a weeknight you can easily say your going to help a friend with their project, but you won't get it that easy on a weekend he replied.

I understood now, it made perfect sense, but not for me, I just tell ny parents straight up where I'm going. So they could trust me early in the future to go wherever I wanted.

"Yea sure but where is it going to be at?"

"I'll just text you the address," he handed me a piece of paper with his number and name on it. "just text me so I can save your number, and I'll just see you later tonight" He walked out of the classroom with his friends.

A party so soon and on a weeknight. This was going to be extremely interesting.