Dare or Nah?

As everyone gathered around for a kiddy game called Truth Or Dare, I sat away from the circle. All I really wanted to do was observe from far away. There weren't that many people here at the party, but there was enough.

They sat in a circle, I saw Adrian's sister Isabella constructing the whole fiasco. Everyone was pretty excited to get the game started.

When it did I noticed that it wasn't actually truth or dare, it was actually just dare. I definitely didn't want to join but then Adrian beckoned me over. I went without no hesitation, I mean why would I hesitate he's a hot soccer God. Even though I haven't seen him play I was pretty sure he was good, pretty sure...

As they started playing most of the dares were basically kissing one another.

Not a surprise.

When it was Adrian's turn all he had to do was take off his shirt. Then he said his dare, "I dare Samantha to kiss me", he said out loud. I looked around shocked, as I turned to him getting ready to snog (kiss) his face off I noticed something. He was turned to the opposite direction of me, making out with another girl.

I was so confused at that point. I'm guessing the other girl's name was Samantha?

I wasn't sure, and I sure as hell didn't want to stay to find out. I knew I over stayed my welcome, knowing it was time to go. I left my drink in the kitchen, and left out the front door. I knew there was no use in turning back, because before I left, Adrian and "Samantha" were still going at it.

I returned home at a good time. I washed up then changed into my pajamas, I went to sleep fast having that horrid image in my head.