Thanks

"Travis, hey Travis you're hurting my wrist"

He continued to pull me along to the school not hearing anything I was saying. I yanked my wrist from his killer grip.

"Hey um thanks for basically saving me back there but you were really hurting me" I say to him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice I was just in a hurry so we wouldn't be late" he wouldn't look up at me.

"It's okay, hey I'm in debt to you if you need anything just tell me" I smile at him. "Now let's get to class before we really are late"

It felt like the day went on forever. I seen Connor a few times but only in the hallway. I have to tell him what happened the morning, immediately.

At lunch I was hoping to see him but he was no where in sight, I was starting to get worried. As I walked into the courtyard I saw Connor I was about to go up to him but I said he wasn't alone.

"Allison I've liked you for awhile now, and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me?"

The girl was petite obviously smaller then Conner.  She had long blonde hair that went down past he waist. She had big greenish eyes and a huge smile. She was probably the most prettiest girl I've seen in this school.

"Conner I've been waiting for you to ask me, do you know how long I've been liking you!"

I sneaked away, I didn't want to be all in their. business since it wasn't really my place.

When I walked back into the cafeteria I saw Adrian. He was staring right back at me with a pissed look. This wasn't going to be good.

Before Adrian could come to me, Travis appeared to my side, it surprised me and stopped Adrian from walking any farther.

"You know how you said you owe me? Well I'm here to tell you what to do, go on a date with me"

At home I went straight upstairs and shut my door. I'm going to finally get with the guy I've wanted for awhile. Then again just because he asked me out on a date, didn't mean we were dating.

Damn..