"Of course." Draco said. The warmth left me before a hand grabbed on to mine. "Come on Harry. Stand up."

I did what he said. When I finally stood, my balance seemed weary as I instantly grabbed draco's upper arm to keep me stable.

"Blaise. Come help me." He said. I heard footsteps before a pair of arms grabbed my other arm opposite of where Draco held me.

The three of us walked down the halls. I tripped over my feet quite a lot.

When we made it to the infirmary, Madam Pomfrey directed us straight to a bed where I sat down.

I wouldn't let go of Draco, however. I feel completely vulnerable and he's the only thing keeping me from freaking out.

"What happened?" Madam Pomfrey asked.

"A student blasted him with a spell." Blaise said. Draco sat on the bed beside me, never letting me go, nor I of him.

"Do you know which it was?"

There was silence. I figured someone shook their head.

"Alright. Harry I'm gonna wave my wand and do some spells to see what I can find." I heard footsteps near me.

"Ok." Is all I could say.

My body felt weird and tingly. I've had this done before so it wasn't a new sensation, but I never could get use to it.

Soon enough someone banged the door open. I jumped from where I sat and screeched.

"Nice job Weasley, you scared the living hell out of him."

"Shut up Malfoy! Harry, are you alright?" Ron's voice could be heard.

"We were still in the Great Hall when it happened, I'm so sorry Harry!" Hermione's voice came next.

I smiled softly at my friend's concern. "I'm alright. Just uh, can't see at the moment." I told them.

"Can't see? What did they do to you?"

"That's what I'd like to know. Your eyes seem damaged, but from what, I don't know." Pomfrey said.

"Conjunctivitis curse casted wrong, Pomfrey." The sound of Professor McGonagall's voice flittered into the room.

"Conjunctivitis curse?" I asked.

"It's basically a hex to give someone serious pink eye to the point where their eyes are swollen shut." Draco replied next to me.

"Correct, Mr. Malfoy. Benjamin Courtese casted it, but did the incantation wrong turning you blind instead of swollen eyed."

"Is there a cure?" Ron asked.

"I'll have to discuss with Professor Snape, with time we should be able to come up with a cure." Madam Pomfrey said.

"With time?! How do you expect Harry to get around completely blind?! He can barely walk down the halls with his vision, let alone without it!" Draco yelled.

"Hey! I'm not that clumsy."

"Yeah you are, Harry. It's amusing really. I think it's because you look down at your feet too much and not where you're going." Blaise replied.

I frowned. They're not wrong, I do look down at my feet a lot, especially walking. "It's a bad habit." I replied dryly.

"Well Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Zabini, looks like you'll be helping Mr. Potter around for the time being. That is until Madam Pomfrey and Professor Snape can find a cure."

I could hear Draco sighing behind me.

Great. Not only has he already been sticking by me to make sure I don't hurt myself, but now he has to be with me even more to help me just get ready in the morning.

It's not like I'm complaining. I really do enjoy Draco's company, but I know he's sick of dealing with me. I'm a pain for anyone to handle and now being blind has made it worse.

"Harry? What's wrong?" Draco asked me. My expression must have turned gloomy or something.

"Nothing." I muttered. "Can I go now?"

Someone sighed. I don't know who. "Yes you may go. You'll have the rest of today's classes off to adjust and I promise Mr. Potter, Mr. Courtese will be dealt with properly for what he did." McGonagall said. I nodded my head before standing up slowly and Draco and Blaise helped me walk out of the room. Ron and Hermione tailing us from behind.

------------------

Hey everyone! I am so glad you are enjoying this book so far. I wanted to do a little explaining on this chapter for more future chapters. There is a reason I made Harry blind in this book particular. I know most probably would have written a separate book based on if Harry had gone temporarily blind, but in this case I added it to the whole despair of how much Harry truly is struggling. For his entire life Harry has always looked after himself. He doesn't know what it's like to depend on others. Not really at least.

So therefore to further the bond between Harry and Draco I made Harry blind so that he had no choice but to depend on Draco.

Yes he already depends on Draco slightly after he saves his life, but still doesn't want to be more dependant. He respects Draco and trusts him, but won't go to him for help.

As you will see in later chapters Harry purposefully asks Draco to stay by his side in nervous or dangerous situations due to his blindness.

I also take Harry's blindness as way of opening a door for Harry to the beauty inside of Draco and not the out.

Thank you so much for your continued support and for listening as I rant my explanation as to why I made Harry blind. The next chapter will be coming out in a week and I hope you're all excited about it as much as I am!

Oh, by the way. I've been reading the comments that you've all been posting lately and I have one thing to say.
I have never laughed so freaking hard. Oh my gosh it was amazing. Thanks for the support everyone I truly do appreciate it!