96 - seksoghalvfems

Start from the beginning

daniel tried his best to get himself together while changing.

.-.-.-.-.

when he was done changing, he walked into corbyn's room again, glad to see that corbyn was done changing, it would've been pretty awkward if he was still changing.

"soooo, are you ready?" daniel asked still trying not to look at corbyn, since he still wasn't wearing a shirt, and Daniel would just end up staring.

"yep, let's go" corbyn said, taking daniel's hand in his, which once again turned daniel into a blushing mess.

"since when did you become so blushy?" Corbyn asked with a big smile, looking at the cute younger boy.

"i'm not blushy" daniel mumbled, still trying to ignore the fact that Corbyn was holding his hand.

"you so are" corbyn said, making daniel slightly embarrassed. Daniel had been so consumed in his thoughts about Corbyn's hand in his, that he hadn't even noticed the fact that they had arrived at the pool. Daniel didn't want to get wet, so he chose to just lay on one of the sun chairs, which didn't go well with Corbyn.

"are you serious? you're so boring." Corbyn said trying to pull Daniel out of the chair, turns out Daniel is stronger than he looks like, either that or he was just fat, but Corbyn doubted that, considering he did have abs.

"I don't wanna get wet" daniel said simply

"are you kidding me?" corbyn said while walking over to the pool, tricking daniel to think that he would jump in, but instead he splashed water on Daniel, who quickly got out of the chair.

"there, now you're wet let's get in the pool" Corbyn said while picking up daniel and throwing him over his shoulder.

"you better put me down, or else I'll ruin your pretty face" daniel threatened while trying not to think about the position Corbyn had him in.

"aww, you think I'm pretty?" corbyn asked with a smile, patting softly at the back of daniel's thigh, not wanting to touch his butt. (A/N butt is legit such a funny word) without permission.

"well, i don't know, are you prettyboy?" Daniel asked still trying to get out of Corbyn's grip. Corbyn felt a small blush rise to his cheeks when daniel called him pretty boy, he could really get used to that

"not gonna lie, I'm pretty average" Corbyn said, and Daniel immediatly stopped fighting.

"average? are you kidding me, Corbyn you're gorgeous" Daniel said not understanding how Corbyn could think that he was average looking.

"oh- thank you ba- daniel" Corbyn said with a blush, he really needed to stop almost calling Daniel babe.

"you're welcome, now put me down" daniel argued

"no" Corbyn said before jumping in the water still holding Daniel, he only let go of the daniel the moment they hit the water.

"Are you kidding me? now I'm wet" daniel said with a pout.

"I don't care" Corbyn said while splashing water at Daniel. But Daniel wasn't having it, he pushed himself forward and jumped onto Corbyn, trying to get his face underwater, which didn't work. Instead Corbyn just caught him, and put his hands under Daniel's thighs, so that daniel's legs were around Corbyn's waist. With slow movements Corbyn began walking them to the edge of the pool, where he pushed Daniel up against it, so that he could make sure that Daniel didn't move. What he didn't think about, was what position that would leave the two boys in.

Daniel laughed but as soon as his back touched the cold edges, his breath got caught in his throat. Daniel slow tilted his head upwards until they met Corbyn's eyes. Corbyn was frozen in his movements, scared of what would happen if he moved. Daniel's legs were still wrapped around Corbyn's waist, with daniel's back against the edge of the pool. Corbyn's gaze flickered down to Daniel's pink plump lips, before slowly meeting Daniel's eyes again.

Both of them started moving their heads towards eachother at a very slow pace.

But before their lips could meet Corbyn stopped himself.

---------
JESUS I HATE THIS, ALSO IT WAS SO AWKWARD TO WRITE, HOW DO YOU GUYS DO IT? ISTG

also, I had the worst day ever, the first thing that happened when i got home from school, was me having a mental breakdown. And then I cried again 15 minutes ago, because I stepped on a ladybug, and I'm not even on my period, so yeah love that for me (: