My Regards

This book is dedicted to my best friend who has been with me since the beginning, a best friend who loved me so for being who I am, a best friend who sheltered me, embraced me, and stayed by my side through hardships. I consider her as a gift from God and love her dearly.

I offer this to God, my family and friends, the people I love so much, in real life and in social media as well! I offer this book to all that I love.

As birth to this book, this has come to life exactly on my best friend's birthday. It is my gift to her, and I do hope I'll be able to do well in writing this gift 'til the very end. It matters not if few would read, all I want is for this to reach my best friend's mind and heart, to show her that I truly love her and that I'll be with her even beyond that. We're platonic soulmates after all and that's for sure.

This book belongs to me, the idea, the characters, the plot and such. They are made purely of imagination so if there should be something similar, that would be a coincidence. All I do know is that I thought of this for her.

I do not take kindly to those who steal my works and claim it as theirs. I would love some credits if you were to post a paragraph or a quote online. Reviews would be accepted, I'm fine with criticism but if your intention is to pour out your disdain in the comments about this book, about me or my best friend, I'd say you're a bitter fool.

To Eunhye,

I'll have you know it was rather hard for me to keep quiet about this, you know I tend to blabber about ideas that come to my mind and I tell them a lot to you, however this one, since it was a gift, I remained silent for the sake of surprising you. It's not much, though I wish I could give you one you could touch, but this book means a lot to me and I hope it does to you.

This is my regards to you.

I hope you find this book lovely enough, I tried my best to balance my time for my other on-going works and for this one. It was hard but thankfully I managed (or was hoping to, the moment you read this, I'll let you know this was written in May 6, 2019. Monday 11:33 pm with my phone charging).

I love you very much and I am happy you came into my life. I would never forget you. Although we may fight (rarely though) I will still be your best friend.

I'm with you even beyond death.

I hope you love this book as much as I do. Many of the characters here are based on people I know, some being our friends, some even being our family members. I really hope you'll love this.

-Mahalin mo din sana ang mga tauhan dito sa libro tulad ng minahal ko ang mga ito dahil sila ang nagsisilbing simbolo sa ating pagiging magkaibigan. Marami pang mga tauhan dito na naging simbolo ng pagkatao ng mga lalaking magkasintahan (sa ating puso't isip) na ikinatutuwa nating dalawa!- 

Mahal na mahal kita Eunhye! MISSjgde Happy birthday!

Sincerely yours,
Eonha.