CHAPTER 32 : PARENT'S VISIT

Start from the beginning

I slowly opened my eyes due to the bright sunlight poundering within the room. 

I felt a sudden burden on my chest as I rubbed my eyes to make my vision clear, I saw Gray's head on my breasts.

I blushed and remembered about yesterday night's activity. Finally, we had our first time together. 

I took a look at his face, he looked quite peaceful and cute while sleeping. I gently caressed his cheeks and kissed his head.

He winced in his sleep, I guess, now he is awake.

"Happy morning Gray."

"Happy morning, Princess. How are you feeling? Sorry if I was rough." He greeted me while kissing my chest.

"No Gray, you were gentle but I feel sore down there. Thank you Gray."

I shifted his position so that now we could cuddle and kiss his cheeks.

His strong arms snaked around my waist and pulled me towards his chest and kissed my forehead, 

"Thank you Juvia. You chose me to give your special gift. I'm elated, my princess.
    But could you just cut those nails of yours, it looks bloody over my back."

I looked with concern and lifted myself to look at my doings on his back, as he said it does look bloody. 

"I'm sorry Gray. Does it hurt?"

"No I'm in heaven. Don't move."

Suddenly I felt his mouth around my left nipple because of the position I'm in now.

I playfully smacked his arms, "Quit teasing me. Now leave me, what time is it now?" I asked him.

"I guess it must be 10am. It looks quite sunny today." Suddenly, his mobile rings. I got him the mobile from the dressing table.

"Pervert Gray, quit staring at me like that, it's embarrassing." I cover my breasts with my arms. 

I should say he has peppered my pale skin with his love bites.

"It's not that I'm seeing them for the first time. Yesterday I saw them wholly and even felt them, Juvia. How soft and big they were. I want to continue."

He smirked at me while I blushed and cursed him under my breath, "Perverted Gray".

I got into the bed after taking the mobile and snuggled next to him. It was a call from Natsu-San but Gray just cut the call, 

"Always interrupting our moment, come Juvia let's begin with round 2." He begins to hug me and I respond back.

NATSU'S POV

"Geez, that Ice-princess just cut my call. I'm sure he is upstairs. Let him get caught." I hissed at his arrogant behaviour.

"But we have to do some...." Before Levy could finish the sentence, the doors opened to reveal Gray's parents. We greeted them and they made their way to the sofa.

"Oh what a surprise kids, we didn't expect you here. If you are here then where is Gray?" Aunt Mika asked us while handing over the souvenir to Aunt Layla.

"He didn't come with us. I guess, he must be working in the stores." Lucy lied to his parents.

"Actually, he is not there. We just checked the store while coming here before, neither he picked up his call. So we thought of asking Juvia-chan about him and his address."