Personalities

"Ah doctor Jauregui. Right on time." Said nurse Jessica. "How are you?" I asked as we walked through the psychiatric hospital. "I'm good. I'm just glad that my kid aren't sick anymore." She said. "That's great. They threw up on you so many times." I let out a little laugh. "Hey that's the price I have to pay with a two and one year old." Jessica flipped through her folder before handing me a some papers. "New patient. Her name is Y/n Walkers. She has dissociative identity disorder." Jessica explained to me.

"So different multiple identities. Is there anything telling us what may have caused this?" I asked. "Yes there is. Y/n grew up in Dallas Texas. Both parents raised her till her mom passed. Y/n was twelve at the time. Her father wasn't the greatest guy. He practically despised her. He thought she was a monster cause she is one of the rare females to be born with male genitals. He abused her day after day and blamed her for the death of her mom." After Jessica explained we stopped in front of Y/n's room.

"Alright then. I want you to come in and take notes. I'll talk to her first before getting into things like her past. How many personalities do she have so far?" I asked. "So far five. I've only met tootsie whoopsie. She's six. Name might sound cute but she's very evil." My eyes slightly widened. Not cause I was scared. I just didn't expect her to say evil. "Make sure you wrote down the different personalities we come in contact with." We went inside and found Y/n laying in her bed.

Once the door closed, the dark skinned girl sat up and looked at us. "Oh thank heavens your here. One minute I was my library and now I'm here. If I stay here any longer someone might steal my books from my library." Y/n said with an English accent. "I'm awfully sorry about that ma'am. But we need you here so we can make some observations on your disorder. My I ask your name?"

"I'm Patricia Everdeen." Patricia said before she tensed up. "Oh don't listen to that old hag. She complains more than I do when I can't find a dance partner." Y/n had the same accent but it wasn't as noticeable. It came and went with different words. "And who might you be?" I asked. "Vanessa Everdeen. Her daughter."  She said. "Oh... shouldn't you be more nice to her? I mean she is your mother." I asked her.

"Oh please. That woman isn't my mom. She wasn't there for me. She was to paranoid someone would rob her precious library. She forgot she had a child at home." Said Vanessa. "I'm sorry you had to go through that Vanessa." She scoff. Leaning back on her hands and crossing her legs. ""I don't need your damn sympathy." She said and glared. "Ok. Vanessa I need to speak to Y/n Walkers." She raises and eyebrow and tilted her head. "And why would you want to do that?" She asked.

"Because I need to ask her some questions." I told her. She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. You were boring anyways." Y/n tensed up before going back to normal. "Y/n?" I asked. "Who are you? What do you want?" Y/n asked. "I'm doctor Jauregui and this is nurse Henderson. But she prefers Jessica. I'm here to help you." I told her. "Help me? For what?" She asked. "Your grandmother brought you to us cause of your disorder. You have different personalities and she was getting worried. So I'm here to help you the best I can." She chuckled and shook her head.

"I don't even know you. You expect me to trust you." Y/n said. "You have every right not to. I understand. But I'm just here to understand you and try to help you. We'll start off by getting to know each other. Are you ok with that?" I asked her. She was hesitant but nodded. "Sure. We'll go slow." She agreed. "Great. Our first session will start tomorrow morning. It's nice to meet you Y/n. Try and get some rest." Jessica and I left the room to get ready for tomorrow.

A/n~I watched Glass yesterday and got this idea from the character Kevin.

~Paradise