N.E

A/n~ you're wearing what Ralph is wearing. For those who don't know who he is for some reason his the one with the hat on. From left to right: Johnny Gill, Bobby Brown, Ricky Bell, Ralph Tresvant, Micheal Bivins, and Ronnie DeVoe.

I'm backstage rushing to get dressed. I quickly put on my black suit with my blue tie. Then my makeup artist put light makeup on me. This is it. My big comeback. "You ready for this Y/n?" Ronnie asked me and placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and smiled nervously. "Kinda. I'm just really nervous." I told him. "Why tho? We've been doing this for years. You'll do great." He said and Micheal agreed with him. "Yeah Y/n. You'll do great. Don't even sweat about it." Micheal said. "I know but I haven't been on stage for I don't know how many years. Y'all stayed while I went to college." I said. I grabbed my hat and put it on.

"Y/n you got this. They'll love you like always. Just have fun out there." Johnny said. "Y'all are right. Now let's go put on an awesome performance." I said. We all put our hands in. "On three." Ricky said. "One! Two! Three!" He counted down. "New Edition!" We all shouted. We were rushed to the stage. We were getting earpieces put in while we waited for them to finish announcing the winner of a category I can't remember. But it has nothing to do with us.

And guess who's the announcers. Fifth Harmony. Better none as the group with my annoying ex, Lauren. I get along with the other girls perfectly. Just haven't seen them since them the break up. Ran into Lauren a few times with her boyfriend Ty tho. I try to keep my distance. "Well look what we have here." The voice I used to love said.  I turned around and raised an eyebrow at her. "What do you want Lauren. "For you to stop following me around." She said. Yeah they didn't know I was in New Edition because I didn't tell them. It was tough to keep that secret too. Mainly because I wanted a normal life as I went to college so I changed my appearance.

"Not everything is about you Lauren. I'm not even here for you." I told her. "Then why are you here. Not to sound rude or anything." Dinah came up and asked. "I'm here to perform." I started but was interrupted by Lauren who was now accompanied by Ty. "Yeah right. Like you would ever be able to." She said and scoffed. Dinah, Normani, and Ally were looking at me with wide excited eyes. "I knew it! I know where I know you from!" Dinah yelled making me laugh.

"And where have you seen me before?" I asked. "You're the girl from New Edition! My moms going to kill me for not knowing this!" Mani yelled. "Oh please. Do y'all really believe this?" Ty asked them. "Look at her. She is Y/n Tesvant. She just looks more mature and changed since she last was in the media." Ally said. Ally and I had a thing going on. We confessed our feelings for each other but haven't acted on it yet.

Hopefully I can change that. Ronnie started waving me over. "Will I need to go. Hopefully I can catch up with you three after this. Especially Ally." I winked at Ally making her blush. Then I left with the Mani and Dinah squealing. "You ready?" Ronnie asked and I nodded. "Let's do this." We started of with 'If It isn't Love'. Now we are doing 'Can you stand the rain'. Johnny and I switched spots.

[Johnny Gill]
On a perfect day, I know that I can count on you
When that's not possible
Tell me can you weather the storm?
[You]
'Cause I need somebody who will stand by me
Through the good times and bad times
She will always, always be right there

I looked at Ally as I sung. She blushed and bit her lip.

[Chorus]
Sunny days, everybody loves them
Tell me baby can you stand the rain?
Storms will come
This we know for sure (This we know for sure)
Can you stand the rain?

[Verse 2]
[Johnny]
Love unconditional, I'm not asking just of you
And girl to make it last
I'll do whatever needs to be done
[You]
But I need somebody who will stand by me
When it's tough she won't run
She will always, be right there for me

[Chorus]
Sunny days, everybody loves them, tell me, baby
Can you stand the rain? (Can you stand it?)
Storms will come
(Ricky Bell: I know, I know all the days won't be perfect)
This we know for sure
(Ricky: But tell me can you stand it)
Can you stand the rain?
(Ricky: Can you stand the rain?)

Can you stand the rain
(You: Can you stand the rain?)
Can you stand the rain
(Ricky: No pressure, no pressure from me, baby)
This we know for sure
Can you stand the rain
(Ricky: 'Cause I want you, and I need you, and I love you, girl)
(You: Tell me, baby)
Can you stand the rain
(You: Will you be there for me?)

A/n~ this will be a book. Just don't know when it'll be written.

~Paradise