Do what i gotta do part2

"Well can it wait? I have plans with Ty." She said irritated. See? She doesn't even care anymore. "Now I can't wait Lauren. Not anymore." I told her and blocked her from going upstairs. "What do you want Y/n?" She asked. "I want to know if you and Ty are together? And don't give me no bullshit excuse because I already know the truth." She rolled her eyes. "If you already know the truth than why are you asking me?" She asked. "Because I want to hear it from you. I want to know if you still have feelings for me or did he steal your heart from away?" I asked her. She sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. "Listen Y/n. Why don't we talk about this tomorrow? I'm really not in the mood to argue with you you right now." Lauren tried to push past me but I held my ground.

"No Lauren! Every time I want to talk about us you blow me off! You're always running off to Ty!" I snapped. "But that's not happening this time! I need answers now!" Lauren looked taken back by my outburst. I never yelled at her like I did now. "Fine. I've been cheating on you with Ty. Are you happy now?" She admitted like it was nothing. "But you already knew that. So what your point with all this?" She asked not entertained at all.

"My point is that we're over." I said. Lauren's head whipped towards me so fast. "Wait what!? You can't do that!" She yelled. "Oh but I can." I said and laughed. "Why are you laughing!? This is not funny!" Her face was so red from anger. "This whole thing is funny honestly. How every time I tried to speak to you about our relationship. How I wanted to spend time with you. Or even just call or text you. But the second I break up with you actually care. This is the most we've talked in months."  I told her.

"Because I love you!" She said. "Love me or the thought of someone waiting for you at home?" I asked her. She hesitated before speaking. "You know I love you Y-y/n." She said but I could tell she wasn't sure at all. "No you don't. Because if you did you would have called me. Or even just sent me a quick text. But you chose to be with him instead of me." I said. By this time she had tears streaming down her cheeks. The sight broke my heart. But not as much as she already did. "Listen I'm sorry about wh- do you love him?" I interrupted her. "What?" She asked. "You heard me Lauren. Do you love him?" I repeated. When she didn't answer I knew what the answer was.

"Ok... do you still love me?" I asked my final question. She also didn't answer. She continued to stare at the ground. "I'll take that as a yes and a no. I think I should leave now." I said. I turned and grabbed both my keys and phone. "Y/n please don't do this." She begged me. "I don't wanna see you cry Lauren. But it's hard to live a lie. I can't do this anymore." I pulled her into a hug and she cried into my chest. "Please. I'm sorry." She begged. "Its for the best Lauren. I still love you tho. Even if I'm not supposed too." I said. I pulled away and kisses her head. I went to the front door and opened it. "I got to do what I gotta do. Goodbye Lauren."

A/n~ and done.

~Paradise