(189) Difficult and dangerous Situation, a Night of Fighting at Close Quarters

Once Fire Spirit waved his hand, the guards immediately showed their weapons, forming an opposition in the lobby against the black clothed people.

"How can it be like this? How come that tall candle didn't have any effect?" The fat guy had completely forgotten about his current situation and asked in disbelief.

A clear and spirited voice came. "If it had any effect, then how could the three of you still stand there steadily without being affected?"

Chu Qing-Yan used both hands to prop up her chin as she leaned against the railing. Her tone was artless but the corner of her mouth had a ghost of a smile.

The three people below and those black clothed people felt the two people standing on the steps were too offensive to their eyes.

The gale outside continued non-stop with the black clouds pressing down. The rainstorm poured down instantaneously in torrents.

The entire heaven and earth once again became dark.

Besides the candle flame inside the lobby, giving off wide shadow that vaguely illuminated each party's appearance.

The atmosphere was frosty, a spark was about to be set off at any second!

Chu Qing-Yan was also affected by the mood and couldn't help but hold her breath and wait.

The leader of the black clothed people saw his plan wasn't going to work, and didn't want to continue delaying. He waved his hand toward the black clothed people behind him, suddenly more than ten black clothed people took the bow and arrow on their bodies down. The sharp arrows were aimed in two directions- below the stairs and upstairs.

Chu Qing-Yan looked at those neatly arranged arrows giving off green light. She narrowed her eyes, those arrows were poisonous!

Xiao Xu didn't ask who these black clothed people were or who they were after and directly ordered. "Kill!"

These people were all death soldiers, simply don't need to say more!

"Shoot!" The leader of the black clothed people waved his hand down, more than ten long arrows shot upstairs.

Fire Spirit and Air Spirit avoided the feathered arrows, turned over and arrived behind the black clothed people. Their long swords waved and lots of bows and arrows were chopped off. Without the bows and arrows, Fire Spirit's group's restriction was lessened by half. Both sides immediately sank into a melee.

Three to four long arrows directly flew towards Chu Qing-Yan. Scared, she recoiled back and suddenly, a figure flashed in front of her. Long sleeves waved and the long arrows changed direction and pierced the wall on the other side.

Xiao Xu turned to look at the panicked and undecided little fellow, he frowned and said. "Didn't you learn airy martial arts?"

Chu Qing-Yan wanted to cry but lacked the tears. Danger came too suddenly, she had already forgotten the fact that she knew airy martial arts.

Xiao Xu's gaze turned to the lobby and met the leader of the black clothed people's gaze. His hand extended out and pulled her behind him. "Go into the room and wait, Qing Yi will protect you."

Chu Qing-Yan nodded, now in such a chaotic situation, no matter what, she couldn't help so she shouldn't become a burden to everyone. As a result, she turned and entered the room.

Hearing the sound of the door closing behind him, Xiao Xu flew downstairs. That leader of the black clothed people pulled out his broadsword and rushed toward Xiao Xu. Xiao Xu dodged that approaching powerful strike and in passing, his hand used internal force to suck towards the ground. A long sword flew up from the ground and after he caught it, he started to fight with that leader.