(122) Fire and Earth Spirit held a Little Meeting

Without a doubt, returning that night, Big Block of Ice refused to acknowledge her. He didn't even give her a chance to explain! She was as anxious as a cat on a hot tin roof.

Next day.

Chu Qing-Yan finished running with sandbags tied to both feet, struggling to breath as she sat on the steps in the courtyard. Whereas Earth Spirit idly leaned against a tree, Fire Spirit with a strange posture couldn't sit or stand still.

Today after the training was completed, Chu Qing-Yan called Earth Spirit to a stop. She even made Xi Ning to call out Fire Spirit who was lying down inside the room to come out.

Earth Spirit originally didn't want to but still remained. Fire Spirit, wailing like a ghost also arrived in the end. However when all three arrived, they found the little consort in the midst of her own thoughts. Don't know why the little consort called them over, so the two of them could only chat to pass the time.

"Earth Spirit, didn't Air Spirit return? You help me find him to get a bottle of gold grade healing medicine!" Last night when he returned, he didn't need master to tell him, he voluntarily went to the punishment room to be penalized. In the punishment room, it just so happened to be his arch-enemy that was on duty. When he saw Fire Spirit, his eyes gave off brilliant light. He hit excessively using all his strength, even if it was an iron bastion, it also wouldn't be able to bear it!

Earth Spirit slanted him a glance. "Serves you right!" He had already warned him, who told him to be so obstinate. Now he ate suffering for his actions, he brought it upon himself.

Fire Spirit returned his gaze with a glare. He wasn't the only one who was penalized. Weren't you also penalized to run ah? Gu Yi was also beaten with wooden staves by His Highness. Gu Yi and Rong were both sent outside to run errands by His Highness. Recently, even their shadows couldn't be seen.

And just at this time Chu Qing-Yan whose mind was elsewhere suddenly opened her mouth to say. "Today, I asked you guys over to hold a little meeting with you guys. I have a problem I want to discuss with you guys. That is, normally if you guys provoke His Highness's anger, how do you guys coax him to be happy again?"

After Earth Spirit and Fire Spirit heard what was said, they were both stumped for words. Immediately they exchanged a glance, has there been a time when master was happy?

Fire Spirit shook his head and replied. "As a member of Xiao Lie cavalry, whenever we make a mistake, it's always to voluntarily go to Punishment room to receive our penalty."

Although Earth Spirit really didn't want to respond to this question, seeing Chu Qing-Yan's dejected appearance, his lips still moved. "We never had to go coax master to be happy, because the purpose of our existence has always been to protect master and to share master's burden."

"Could it be that you guys have never seen His Highness smile?" Chu Qing-Yan was very much flabbergasted.

"Maybe ten years ago!" Ever since that huge fire, after master didn't speak for ten days and ten nights. Later a mask covered his face, he increasingly became cold and detached, not letting people get close.

Master's smile that could make white snow ashamed, it was as if the master that was full of energy and hope for everything burned to ashes in that huge fire.

Ten years ago?

Chu Qing-Yan was astonished, however hearing Earth Spirit's tone that carried some melancholy, she couldn't help but be silent. It's that ten years ago matter again, ever since she came to the capital and got close to Big Block of Ice, " ten years ago" those three words were like a curse that followed everywhere she went. This gave her a suffocating feeling!