chapter 3

CHAPTER 3:- THE RIDE IN THE COUNTRY SIDE

We just finished breakfast and Taylor thought it might be a good idea to take a ride around the countryside. i didnt know what he ment by a ride since there isnt any roads around here its all field since there are farms and such. i decided to just go along with it and agree.

minutes later, i followed taylor outside to what it looks like some stables/ now i have an idea on what he ment by ride.

"do you know how to ride a horse?" questioned Taylor.

"yeh, i learnt when i was five but had to give it up since we couldnt afford to keep going. i also used to own a horse named albert. he was a beautiful American Quarter Horse but we had to sell him for the money to survive. i admitted.

"oh well thats a shame but you can help with my horses if you like since they are mine."taylor quoted.

"thanks but are you sure i mean, they are YOUR horses." i wondered.

"yes, im positive. follow me and ill introduce you." taylor exclaimed.

i just chuckled at him whilst he led me into the stables. when i entered, i couldnt believe my eyes. standing right infront of my was a mare (bay coloured with a white star/diamond shape on her forehead), a stallion (coloured black), two young colts(one bay and one white with bay patches)  and a young mare (who is also bay with a white strip down her face).

"the stallion's name is Pepsi, the mare is called Saffy, the young mares named Magic and the little brown colt is harvey. the last colt, he doesnt have a name yet. why dont you name him?" offered taylor.

"are you sure?" i questioned shocked that hes offering.

"yeah ,go ahead name him anything you want, hes all yours." taylor strictly told me

"i think ill name him Indie" i said.

"indie, i like it, it suits him. well hes all yours!" taylor bellowed.

"really? THANKS!" i screeched with excitement.

"well, lets go, you can ride saffy." taylor quoted.

"ok!" i replied.

after that, we tacked up the horses (saffy and pepsi) and climbed on. the rest of the day was quite relaxing. we just rode around the huge country side enjoying the veiws there was to offer. it was starting to get dark so we decided to sit down at the lake before going home. it was one of the most amazing veiws you could ever see. the sun was setting and the water in the lake was glistening like a million tiny crystals. it was kinda cliche if you ask me.

"its beautiful," i said in a trance.

"it sure it," replied taylor.

"why am i here?" i questioned looking into the night sky.

"well we just rode here," chuckled taylor.

"no, i mean why am i here, with you, and not in my own home?" i asked with teary eyes.

"no, no, no, no, dont cry" he said putting his arm around my shoulder whilst i started to cry into his chest. "trust me charlotte, i will tell you why you are here when the time is right."

"you promise?" i quizzed, whiping the tears that were still flowing.

"i promise!" taylor assured me whilst starring into my eyes.

i started to feel sick to my stomach but i chose to ignore it.

as soon as i had calmed dow; we decided to head back to the house. we climbed on our horses and rode off. ten minutes later we arrived home, we un-tacked the horses, put them away in the stables and went into the house. i skipped tea that night and decided to just go take a shower and go straight to bed. i went to sleep that night thinking about the sick feeling i recieved in my stomach earlier that night.

HEY GUYS SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND ALSO ACCESSING A COMPUTER. BUT I FINALLY MANAGED TO GO AND PICK UP MY LAPTOP FROM MY MOTHERS HOUSE SINCE I AM STAYING AT MY DADS FOR A WHILE SO YIPPEE! ALSO I HAD A SPRAINED WRIST SO THAT KINDA EFFECTED EVERYTHING TO HAHA X  WELL I PROMISE ILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE X

LOVA YA XX

EBONY-PAIGE