Chapter 7: Master vs Student

Start from the beginning

Uncle knew exactly what to say that would upset me because after that I turned around and lashed at him saying: "I'll definitely kick your ass Uncle! I'm all action so let's get this done!" I felt immediate regret after what I said, but I couldn't take back my words.

"Meet me in the backyard at 10, you got 2 hours to eat and stretch so no excuses. Also..." As he smacked me upside the head he continued: "... keep your voice down. Your mother is still sleeping in her room." As he walked away back into his room.
Rubbing my head I let out a small "Ouch" from the sudden hit he gave me. I was scared but determined to take on Aizawa. I have trained with him since I came here to Japan as he wanted me to get a head start on learning to defend myself and be ready to be a hero. I quickly ran downstairs to serve myself some leftover chicken from last night with rice and jasmine tea to at least have something in my system before the fight. After breakfast I ran back upstairs to brush my teeth and shower up. After the shower, I dried myself off and started getting dressed. I put on a black tank top, grey sweatpants, my black and white workout shoes, and my black headband. I quickly checked the time and it was 9:42 am which gave me at least 18 mins to stretch. Although I think I need more than an hour to get ready for a fight with Aizawa.

It was 10 am as I stepped outside in the backyard that I saw Uncle wearing only black sweat pants and black shoes with no shirt on with his hair in a ponytail. I wasn't expecting to see his battle wraps resting around his neck and shoulders as well. I guess when he meant a fight, he meant a full blown fight. I took a deep breath and walked towards him.
"You made it. Here I thought you were going to chicken out." Aizawa said with him usual unenthusiastic monotone of voice.
"I ain't backing down from a fight. Especially with you Uncle!" I responded as I got into my fighting stance.
"Let's see if you can beat me, (Y/N)." As he got into his fighting stance with a smirk on his face. The tension grew rapidly at the moment. My heart was beating faster and faster every passing second. The pressure was increasing drastically and everything went quiet as I stared down Aizawa preparing for the war. I'm not sure what to expect, but no matter what... I will win!
"Here I come!" I yelled as I bolted straight towards Aizawa ready to throw a right hook at him. I was underestimating him at this point... recklessly rushing in on my own Uncle. The man who has been my teacher all my life in Japan, and before you know it... I'm already regretting it. As Aizawa blocked the punch, he quickly countered with a straight right punch to my face causing me to stagger backwards a bit, but I quickly recovered and lunged back at him with a left jab. Aizawa managed to parry my jab with his right arm as he followed up with a left hook, right straight punch, a left jab, and finished off with right uppercut that dazed me pretty bad.

"You are leaving yourself wide open (Y/N)." As he lunged at me and threw a right punch that I managed to block. I leaped back a bit to catch a quick breath, but suddenly I felt a tug on my left leg and as I looked down it was Aizawa's wraps that was tied to me. He pulled it towards him causing me to lose balance. This gave him the opportunity to leap in and throw a straight left kick to my stomach which made me land onto the floor groaning in pain.
"Done already? I was hoping for more of a challenge, but this is disappointing." Aizawa said as he remained in his stance waiting for me to get back up.
"Are you done talking? You're really getting annoying!" Roaring back as I pulled myself up and charged towards him ready to throw another punch that was being covered in a purple aura. I felt a sudden surge of energy growing within me as I rushed straight at him.

"You finally hit 10% now. Let's see if you can actually hit me now." He remarked as he noticed my eye color turning purple. Aizawa quickly launched his wraps at me which I managed to avoid it and continue on with my assault. I threw a left jab which he blocked, but I quickly followed up with a straight right punch that almost hit him. Before the right punch got close, he bobbed his head to his right side to dodge my attack. The moment he avoided the attack, he shot a right hook onto the lower right side of my rib cage. That punch definitely hurt as I quickly powered up into 20% of my quirk.