Chapter 14.5: Tamaki Vs Senji (Conclusion)

A/N: 20k reads?! HOLY COW THANK YOU, EVERYONE!! It makes me happy knowing you all like to read my stories 💙

Art by Drawligator
www.deviantart.com/drawligator

________________________________

(3rd POV)

"Ooooooh! It looks like Amajiki is back up and ready to keep on fighting! It's like he suddenly snapped and became a new person entirely! Get ready folks! The real battle has just begun!" The crowd was riled up even more than ever before. This sudden turn of events between Tamaki and Senji was keeping the stadium full of energy and anticipation. All of Class 1A and B were biting their nails wondering how it will all turn out. The first bracket of battles was about to end as this was the last battle. How would it all turn out?

"Alright, Daisuke. We are going to finish this... once and for all."
"I'd like to see you try chicken shit!"
As Daisuke leaped towards Amajiki ready to strike with his charger up legs. Tamaki manifested some shells onto his arms like shields to protect him from the oncoming attacks. Tamaki isn't very good at using more than one animal manifestation at a time, so he needs to find a way to quickly change from the shells to the squid tentacles when Senji least expects it, without leaving himself wide open. As the kicks came in in rapid succession, Tamaki tried to leap back so he could create an opening. Once in position, Tamaki removed the shells from his arms so he could then shoot out a tentacle towards Senji ready to grab him. Senji was quick as he dodged the attack and come right toward me, but before Tamaki could remove the tentacle, he launched a powerful kick to his stomach. Within the kick, Senji unleashed a good amount of lighting which stunned Amajiki for a bit. "I got you now, Amajiki!!" As Senji followed up with a strong roundhouse kick to his face, sending Tamaki spinning in circles. Before Tamaki could turn back around, another kick had landed on his back that pushed him forward onto the ground. The moment he fell to the ground, it felt like he couldn't move his body as if he was paralyzed. It was the lightning from Senji's kicks that was keeping him stunned like this.

"I'm going to end this now!" A sudden outburst from Senji made Tamaki start to panic. What was he planning?! "It looks like Daisuke has left Amajiki stunned on the floor! How will Amajiki get out of this predicament!?" The continued commentary from Present Mic kept the crowd in awe just wondering what was going to happen next. Now it wasn't long until a loud crackling sound of lightning began echoing throughout the stadium, slowly growing louder and louder. Senji was charging up lightning into one leg, preparing to deliver the final blow to the downed Tamaki. (Y/N), Nejire and Mirio were watching in horror at the sight of that. "TAMAKI! YOU HAVE TO GET UP! COME ON!" Called (Y/N) along with Nejire who was cheering for him as much as possible. The pressure was only growing more and more as Senji yells out to the crowd. "Are you not entertained?! Behold the power of a real hero!" As he leaped into the air doing flips while airborne before coming down onto Tamaki. "Ragnarok Slam!" Dropping a kick onto the back of Tamaki's head, causing probably the loudest crash of thunder to boom through the air. A kick is so powerful that it shattered the ground beneath them.

 A kick is so powerful that it shattered the ground beneath them