Unfortunate meeting-1

Hey everyone!! I just stared writing this new story.

With that being said let's start this story!! 😀

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ava's POV

My name is Ava Winston I'm 20 years old and I work in a bakery. I live in New York.

I have light brown hair that I got from my mom, and my gray eyes replicate my dad's.

I have the most adorable 5 year old brother Noah. He was adopted 5 years ago and I'm so happy he is my little bro.

And my parents..... well, 4 years ago my dad suffered from lung cancer and died. After almost 2 months mom died out of a heart stroke. It was emotional and heartbreaking to see both of my parents die. I never wanted to let go of them. I love them so much.

I live in an apartment. I wouldn't say the most luxurious but it was fine for me and my brother.

It had 1 bedroom,1 bathroom and 1 kitchen connected with a living room.

I mean I'm at least living under a roof or else I wouldn't if I hadn't the job at the bakery.
I thankfully paid this month's rent but I'm running out of money the pay the rest of the rent.

Getting up from bed I pushed the covers away and walked towards my bathroom.
I brushed my teeth and had a warm and soothing shower.

After I got out I wrapped myself in a towel then went to my closet to find something to wear.
"Hmm.......What should I wear today?" I asked myself looking over my pile of clothes that were folded neatly in my closet.

After I had made my decision, I picked my clothes to wear for today.

With that I went back into my room and woke Noah who was sleeping on the other side of the bed like a baby.

"Noah, rise and shine, you need to get to school." I said which led him to open his tiny eyes and he yawned, so cute!

"I don't wanna go to school today!" he whined grumpily, gleaming with his huge puppy like eyes.

I sighed and shook my head in disapproval.

I'm gonna have to use my old tricks.

"Well I'm not going to get you any cupcakes today!" Once I had completed that sentence he jumped out of the bed and dashed into the bathroom.
I laughed out loud at his actions.

After I got Noah ready for the day we had breakfast which was Pancakes! Yay!!

I checked the time on my wristwatch and .... oh my god! I have 10 minutes left for work!!

"Noah get your school bag." I instructed Noah hurriedly. He nodded and went to grab his things.

Noah likes being responsible, even for his young age. I took my handbag and shoved my phone in there. By the time I looked back up Noah appeared in front of me. I grabbed his and rushed out of the apartment locked the door behind me and ran as fast as I can to drop of Noah at his school.

We finally reached Noah's school, we basically ran and I had to carry Noah in my arms which was funny. "Okay bye Noah. Won't you give me a kiss?" I asked him pointing at my cheek while kneeling down to reach his height.

"Only if you get me a cupcake." he replied folding his arms, he is such a cutie.
I nodded and he kissed my cheek giggling while I laughed, "Bye." I stood up and Noah ran to his class not before waving goodbye.