Scott was grabbing him, pulling him closer because he couldn’t get inside him fast enough, and when he finally did he let out a loud and elated moan. Isaac bit down on his lip as he pushed himself in further, moving slowly until his hips were flush against him.

Uh, come on Isaac… move…” Scott panted and Isaac gave him a smirk as he gave a few slow thrusts before he was pounding into him relentlessly.

Scott wrapped his legs around his waist and took a handful of his curly hair as he let out breathy groans. Isaac tried to angle his hips up to hit that perfect spot and after a few strokes he found it and Scott began to unravel.

Isaac reached his hand between them to jerk at Scott’s leaking cock, bringing him to the edge and holding him there a little longer while he felt the tightness growing in his stomach.

FuckIsaac…” Scott panted before he was coming completely undone.

The feel of him tightening around Isaac as he gave him four, five more hard thrusts was enough to send him freefalling into ecstasy moments after. His hips stilled as he came and gave only a few erratic jerks as he rode out his orgasm.

He rolled onto his back and they both panted as they came down slowly from their highs.

Shit… I think I needed that…” Scott said with a short laugh..

“Think? I definitely needed that,” Isaac said.

“Yeah, but it doesn’t change the fact that everything is turning to shit around us,” Scott sighed.

“Yeah, I know,” Isaac said.

He turned his head to look at Scott, just to look at him, to take in his features and the sweetly contented smile on his face.

“You know I love you right?” he said softly.

“Of course I know that, I love you too.”

“No matter what happens, you should know that,” Isaac said and Scott rolled onto his side.

“Hey, we’re going to be fine, okay? Everything is going to be fine,” he said, reaching out to tangle their fingers together.

“Well even if it’s not…” Isaac said. “I love you, and that’s not going to change.”

“I know,” he said softly and Isaac leant in for a gentle kiss. “So…” he said with a smile. “I’m thinking breakfast, well, shower then breakfast.”

Isaac grinned, “and then on to brain-storming ways to combat some out of control supernatural hunters.”

“This was a great morning until you mentioned that,” Scott said with a raised eyebrow.

“Come on then,” he said as they got out of bed and headed to the shower.

Stiles’ morning did not start out quite as well.

When he woke up the bed was empty and there was no sign of Derek. He wondered how he had managed to slip out without him noticing.

He stretched out and woke himself up a little more before heading downstairs to find Derek standing at the bench and looking over a map and some other loose pieces of paper.

“Hey,” he said softly as he walked over. “Didn’t think you’d be up before me.”

“I’m always up before you,” he replied without turning around.

“Well you usually stay in bed then,” he said, his brow furrowing a little.

“Not today,” he said and Stiles sighed a little.