Chapter Seven

A/N: Sorry for my evilness. I just can't help it :)

                                                                ~ ~ ~

24 hours later

“So, what happened?” Stiles asked.

“I don’t know, she hasn’t said much to me.” Lydia said with a shrug.

“Well what about Isaac?” Erica said.

Stiles shook his head. “I only know what Derek told me.”

“Which is?” Lydia said with her eyebrows raised.

He sighed, “Not much.”

“Invite her over here so she can clear it up for us.” Erica said, rolling her eyes.

“She hasn’t spoken to me since he called her last night.” Lydia shrugged again.

“Wait, he what?” Stiles sat up straight and stared at her.

“Did I stutter?”

“He called Isaac as well.” He said.

“I don’t even know why I’m here.” Erica muttered.

“You can pretend this doesn’t interest you if you like but we both know that you’re as big a gossip as I am.” Lydia said and Erica just shook her head. “What happened with Isaac?”

Stiles sighed, telling them the same story that Derek had told him.

Well, Derek was at his house with him and I guess they weren’t saying much because Derek doesn’t do big rousing pep-talks, or even small pep-talks. The best you’re going to get from him is a few sarcastic comments.

Anyway, he said that they talked a little but then they just kind of sat in silence until Isaac’s phone rang. Derek told him to answer it and as he did he left Isaac on his own. Something about not wanting to invade his privacy or whatever. He did say that it was Scott’s voice on the line but that was all he heard.

He went out and sat in his car for a while and then Isaac came out and he took him back to his place, never to be seen again.

“That’s it?” Erica asked.

“I thought you didn’t care.” Lydia said sweetly.