Chapter Five

A/N: Sorry you guys had to wait, I'm in the middle of exams and writing every spare second, promise! Anyway, here is your next chapter!

                                                         ~ ~ ~

Stiles woke up with a groan on Sunday morning, wondering what the hell he did to deserve a hangover like this one. He made more groaning sounds as he snuggled backwards and into Derek’s body, his arm already draped over his side.

“Rough night?” Derek said, smiling with his eyes still closed.

“Shut up.” Stiles groaned and Derek began to run his hands over him and nuzzle into the back of his neck. “What are you doing?”

“Since when am I the smart-ass and you’re the one telling me to shut up?” He smirked.

Stiles sat up sharply and began to pat himself down frantically.

“Stiles what the hell is wrong with you?” Derek said, looking up at him.

“It’s okay, I’m still in my own body.” He said with a huff and Derek dragged him back down with a laugh.

“You’re a strange little person, did you know that?”

“I take great pleasure in that.” Stiles said, lying back and enjoying the feel of Derek’s lips and tongue ravishing his neck. “Surely that can't taste very good.” He smiled.

“You always taste good.” Derek said, rolling over so that he was lying with his body pressed against Stiles’ side, his morning wood straining against the inside of his boxer shorts.

Derek… I’m all gross and stuff.” Stiles said, his fingers reaching under Derek’s shirt and stroking his side.

“Like you care.” He said.

Derek brought his lips to Stiles’ mouth and parted it with his tongue, licking his top lip and making Stiles pull him in closer. He moved his body further over and rolled his hips down a little, making him groan and slip his fingers under the waistline of Derek’s boxers, his hands cupping his ass and giving it a little squeeze.

Derek pulled his lips away and stared down at him. “Stiles, why do you always do that?”

He grinned up at him. “Have you seen your ass?”

Derek rolled his eyes and shifted his weight to turn Stiles over, extending the claw on his index finger and gently running it down his back. Stiles shivered, closing his eyes and sucking his lip into his mouth. “Have you seen yours?” Derek wriggled down, pulling off Stiles’ underwear and gently taking his soft flesh between his teeth and sucking on it, leaving a small purple mark.

Stiles yelped a little. “Hey! Did I say you could mark your territory there?”

Derek leered up at him before snaking out his tongue and laying it flat against his skin. Stiles’ body tingled and his fingers gripped the sheets as Derek worked his way towards more sensitive parts of his anatomy. He let out a choked moan as the tantalising tip of Derek’s tongue gave one slow flick over his entrance.

“Did you want me to stop?” He asked cockily and Stiles grunted.

“You do and I’ll beat your little werewolf-ass into next year.”

Derek laughed and dipped his head back down, circling his tongue and making Stiles’ moans quicken and his legs spread faster. “You’re too easy.” He growled.

“Don’t care… fuck!” He groaned into the pillow as Derek’s assault grew more emphatic.

He ground his hips down against the sheets, the friction more than amazing on his already leaking cock. Derek let out a growl at that.