Heart Breaker

Hours passed and things were beginning to turn up. Millie screamed as a contraction went through her then buried her face in Baylee chest sobbing. Millie's mother had hired a photographer to go in which made Baylee a bit annoyed but she didn't fight it.

"Hey hey hey you're doing so good it's ok Mills." Baylee whispered in Millie's ear. 

"It hurts-" Millie whispered sobbing. Millie's arms were wrapped tight around Baylee. Baylee held Millie and rubbed her back.

"I know momma but you'll be done before you know it and holding your baby." Baylee encouraged. 

"Hey why isn't she on an epidural?" the nurse asked that had been standing by Millie's side. She touched Millie's back. "and she's really really hot" the nurse said.

"The epidural has so much stuff in it it could overwhelm her little body. And why doesn't someone go get some cold wet rags and we can try to cool her down." the doctor said. A nurse went and did so.

Millie screamed out hard and kept on moaning out after and grunting. The nurse at her side began trying to help her breathe but Millie was too busy hiding her face in Baylee to listen.

"Can we get her off her back? It's just a harder position to get the baby out in." the doctor said to Baylee.

"Yeah... yeah let's see." Baylee said. She lifted Millie's upper body and put her on top of her, Baylee sat up a ways and spread her legs so Millie could lay in between them. Millie wrapped her arms around Baylee sobbing. Baylee held her and whispered encouraging things to Millie.

"Alright honey on your next contraction I want you to push as hard as you can." the doctor said.

"I need to move." Millie muttered and began rolling around. Baylee moved out from under her and stood up on the side of the bed where Millie moved so she was sitting on the edge of the bed with her arms around Baylee's waist.

"I've got to be able to get to her." the doctor said. Baylee tried to move but Millie wouldn't let her go. 

"Mills.." Baylee said.

"Just wait." Millie grunted. She pulled on Baylee tight and screamed out. 

She was shaking and quivering after it had hurt so bad. 

"Mills. Let go of me." Baylee gently said trying to let the doctor in. Millie nodded her head no.

Suddenly a nurse came in wearing a mask. She pushed Millie to lay down and had Baylee go onto the other side holding Millie's arms. Millie noticed Baylee had a face. She was giving the new nurse a glare so Millie looked. She recognized the stunning features that were exposed. It was Tess, Baylee's sister.

"Um Dr. Clifford. I've got permission to take it all from here." Tess said. After a minute of conversing the old doctor left. 

"You nurses can leave. It's going to be easier for me one on one." Tess said. They left and Tess took off her mask.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Baylee growled.

"Saving both of your asses. You don't know what you're dealing with." Tess said.

"Millie you need to push." Tess said.

"I can't." Millie sniffled.

"Yes you can. And you will. Now come on." Tess said. Baylee held Millie's upper body and Millie gripped on her hard. When a contraction came Millie pushed but not all that well.

"Here Baylee lay her down and stand at her side." Tess said. Confused, Baylee did so. Millie gripped on the bed side things that were sticking up for support. 

"Alright next contraction, Millie push, Baylee I want you to push on her belly." Tess said.

"What?" Baylee said.

"Shut up and listen to me." Tess said and Millie got a contraction and pushed and Baylee put pressure and Millie pushed hard and gripped on Baylee's arm and screamed.

"Good! That was really good guys." Tess said. Millie was shaking. Baylee sat Millie up and held her a minute to calm her down and to redo Millie's little pony tail.  Millie moaned out. Baylee helped her lay back down before her contraction came. When it did they repeated the process and Millie got closer.

"She's tearing a little. There's some blood..." Tess said. Baylee held her shaking girlfriend. 

"Here Millie sweetie can you push a little." Tess said. Millie did.

"I can feel it slipping back." Millie began crying.

"It's ok just be ready to push." Tess said and the time came and they all did their jobs. Millie came out panting and gasping for air.

"Alright you're officially crowning." Tess said.

"I-it hurts-" Millie panted.

"Yeah it's a lot of pressure I'm sure." Tess said. Baylee rubbed Millie's belly and Millie held her hand and intertwined their fingers. Suddenly a contraction hit Millie hard and she screamed and gripped Baylee's hand for dear life.

The baby slipped out and Tess got it and quickly cut the cord and took it as it cried. She set it on a thing and began cleaning it off.

"Mills you did it. You did it Mills." Baylee smiled huge and they hugged tight both crying a little but smiling huge. Tess came over grinning and bouncing the small baby.

"It's a girl." Tess grinned and handed the baby to Millie who began crying.

"Hi." Millie smiled huge and sniffled. Baylee hopped on the bed laying on her side grinning over Millie's shoulder at her little family.

THE END