00:31

⤙☆⤚

INSTAGRAM
» post

@wdwtea

liked by danielsgiraffe, noodlesavery and 2,928 others

wdwtea: {sent in} teddy is definetly
on tour with the boys and either her
and daniel have a really cute friendship
or a really cute relationship. and i agree
we all know daniel's been single for
ages (after skye) and if he's found a
girl he truly likes we should happy for him,
not hating on the girl he could be
going out with.

tagged: @teddygrace @seaveydaniel
@skyedavis

view all 923 comments

username: bitch please they're
just friends they keep saying that
↳ username: maybe they just wanna
stay private

username: i 100% agree with that,
teddy and daniel should be able to
hang out without her getting hated on.
whether they're dating or not

username: we should just leave
them be

username: wait omg their ship name
could be daddy but it aint
#taniel

username: go follow my new acc
@thankfulfortaniel where i post updates
and other stuff

freyacarter: lol ok they couldn't
make it more obvious
↳ username: ok who tf are
you again?
wdwtea: aren't you supposed
to be a friend of teddy's? like wtaf
are you doing saying that
freyacarter: key word being
supposed
↳ username: teddy isn't as
nice as we thought?

teddygrace: i cut my finger
everyone chill
↳ username: daniel didn't have
to write on it tho???
↳ username: kinda cute kinda fun
kinda fresh

username: wtf does that freya
bitch think shes doing

skyedavis: and im tagged in
this why? i don't need to see
posts about my ex and his supposedly
new bitchy gf

username: SHE FUCKING DIDNT SOMEONE
STOP ME FIGhTING HER

⤙☆⤚

third person

"Tonight you're coming to Limelight." Daniel said, walking over to Teddy all sweaty from performing. She had just watched the Radio City Music Hall show, and was planning on meeting Corbyn's girlfriend Christina.

"But what about Christina?" Teddy asked, as Daniel wrapped an arm around her shoulders and she unsuccessfully tried to get out of his sweaty grasp.

"I'm pretty sure she's staying for as  long as possible to see Corbyn, so you could see her afterwards, or just not spend the whole time in Limelight." Daniel shrugged, and seeing as the proposition made sense, Teddy agreed to it.

"Fine, but I'm only going for half or less of it." She said, and Daniel smiles, letting her go finally, and walking away.

Minutes later, Teddy slipped through the back door into the room in which Limelight was held, thankfully no one taking any notice of her.

She stood at the sidelines, wrapped in one of Daniel's old hoodies, which she found and the bottom of his suitcase when he asked to to help choose an outfit. When she looked over she saw the outfit she had picked, as well as one of the denim jackets she had painted for his birthday.

He was talking too a couple of fans, taking pictures with them and had the biggest smile on his face. When Daniel saw Teddy stood in the sidelines, his smile only brightened  and he finished his conversation before taking a picture with the Limelight and making his way over to the girl.

Teddy opened her arms for a hug as he reached her, which he gladly fell into. Wrapping his arms around her waist tight, he picked her up slightly, just so her feet was hovering above the ground. "You just played Radio City Music Hall!" Teddy said, her voice in his ear. "Like what Sharpay and Ryan sang about in High School Musical Three!"

"You're cute." Daniel mumbled, as Teddy giggled. Giving her one last squeeze, Daniel pulled away, seeing a few fans staring their way, mumbling 'dating' or 'just friends, as if' to each other.

"Can I get a picture?" On of this girls asked, stepping forward our of the group. Teddy automatically stepped away from Daniel, holding her hand out and offering to take her phone. "Oh no I meant a photo of you two."

"Oh, ok." Teddy smiled, a blush appearing on her cheeks as she returned to her position next to Daniel. He loosely placed an arm around her waist, pressing a kiss to her cheek as the fan took the photo.

"I'll post it and tag you guys, and dm it to you." The girl seemed happy with the outcome and peering over her shoulder, Teddy realised something.

Her and Daniel looked like a couple. And it might just be from her point of view because they had something together. But just from looking at the picture, and feeling the way she felt about him, Teddy decided she liked Daniel even more than she thought. Maybe it wasn't just like anymore.

Maybe it's love.

⤙☆⤚

a/n
mwah ty
for 30k I know
I'm late ok