00:06

⤙☆⤚

teddys pov

I get home pretty quickly after leaving the venue, and I couldn't stop replaying the memories of the past hour. It was incredible that one minute I was in the crowd and the next holding the guy on stage's hand in a fire exit, crying.

Of course it was slightly embarrassing that I was part way through an anxiety attack when we met, but Daniel was so so so nice and I now realise that the circumstances were somewhat perfect. Walking through the streets of LA made me realise how lucky I was that the concert I was at was Why Don't We and that the members care about everyone, not just their fans.

I pull my keys out of my pocket and slid them into my door, finding it was already open. Which meant Freya was inside. Which means I'm most likely going to get shouted at for walking off because Freya can be over protective.

As soon as I close the door behind me I feel someone hug me and no surprise, it was Freya. "You are so stupid." She says, and I roll my eyes, giggling and hugging her back. "Where did you go!"

"I've already told you, the crowds made me have an anxiety attack and I left. But I'm fine, I just went for a walk." I shrugged, untangling myself from Freya's arms and walking through to the main living area of my two-storey studio apartment.

Freya frowned for a second, before following me and collapsing on my couch, yet again watching her concert videos whilst I went to the kitchen and got myself a bowl of lucky charms, then going to sit next to her on couch.

"What you lookin' at?" I asked her, when she froze and stares at her phone screen, a confused look on her face. "What?" I ask once more after I became more concerned.

I put my cereal down on the glass coffee table, then moving to sit next to Freya, peering over her shoulder. She was on Instagram, looking at the following bit. I scanned the page, not seeing anything unusual so I looked at her, waiting for an answer.

"Why does Daniel Seavey follow you and how does he know who you are?" Freya asked, and my eyes widen as I resume my position of peering over her shoulder, once more scanning the screen, before I spot what she's staring at.

seaveydaniel followed teddygrace

"And whose is that jacket? And why does it look almost exactly like the one Daniel was wearing after the show when he came out to see the fans. Oh my god." Freya gasps, some form of realisation on her face. "Daniel disappeared the same time as you did.. oh my god."

"Oh well.. um..." I stutter, and Freya looks at me, a look of disbelief on her face. "So I didn't exactly tell you the full story."

And so then, I tell her the full story, from when Daniel pulled me in the fire escape up until I left that same fire escape.

"I really should be mad at you for keeping this big of a secret from you but wow. This is big oh my god. He obviously likes you." Freya says, sitting up and almost knocking my cereal off, making me grab it and start eating it, shaking my head.

"No." I say. "He was just helping me out. He was just caring for another person, and that person happened to be me." I shrugged and eat some more cereal.

"Which is why you guys are going to arrange to meet up when he's back in Los Angeles." Freya giggled, raising her eyebrows.

"Freya, honestly, by the time the 8 Letters tour is over I'll just be that girl from the LA show." I say, and as I say that I realise it may be true, but a sadness settle in the pit of my stomach.

"Ted, you have his jacket, he is most likely never going to forget you, let alone label you as 'that girl from the LA show'. I know you haven't seen anything else about him other then at the concert, but the videos and what he did for you at the concert proves that Daniel Seavey isn't like that." Freya says, noticing how sad I became and in that second I just hug her.

And somewhere, in the same place where the sadness had settled, I feel some hope spark, knowing the boy I met tonight was nothing like my fears had made him out to be.

I had a connection with him, and I think he felt it too, and so I just hope what Freya says is right.

⤙☆⤚

a/n
hm
new
book
today