00:50

⤙☆⤚

third person

Teddy was unable to sit still through the drive from Coachella back to LA, and through the first night of staying at her house, Teddy was constantly on her feet.

She was yet to meet Gabbie, having met all the other girls who were dating the Why Don't We boys. Teddy had known for a while that Gabbie was pregnant, and had been dying to meet the girl.

From what she could see from Instagram and had been told from Jack and the other boy, Gabbie was very sweet and Teddy knew for a fact she was extremely pretty.

Upon arriving at the Seavey's apartment, Daniel has reintroduced Teddy properly as his girlfriend, much to Anna's happiness. Keri and Jeff were also very happy about it, having met Teddy previous to that time and from what Tyler had told them, knew she was a very sweet girl.

"Should I get them a present?" Teddy asked, looking over at Daniel who looked up from his laptop, the night before the meeting between the two girls. "It's just Gabbie's just given birth and I think it's right to give them something." Teddy shrugged, Daniel smiling at her.

"I knew you would say that." Daniel said, pulling a parcel wrapped in lavender paper from out of a drawer. "It's a little teddy blanket thing which Jack mentioned he liked when walking through this random shop on tour. I got Eben to distract him whilst so bought it."

A relieved smile appeared on Teddy's face, as she had glanced at the time and noticed it was almost midnight. "I just started to panic because it was late and we're meeting them at the hospital literally first thing tomorrow and it wouldn't have been right to turn up without a present."

When Teddy finally looked over at Daniel, she was confused to find him just gazing at her, a small smile on his face. "What?" She questioned, only for Daniel to close the lid of his laptop and move closer to her.

"I love you so much." He said, and Teddy blushed, still unable to get over the fact that he loved her; a girl who freaked out at his concert and had spent almost everyday with ever since.

It was crazy to her that a guy like him, who had everything from the confidence to the musical talent, could love a girl like her who was almost the exact opposite, other than the fact she had a talent for art and design.

How they met could've been a complete coincidence yet it was made to be. His kindness automatically made her feel the calmest she had been all that night at the concert, and from the day she turned up at Limelight, she had only been falling further and further for him.

"Come here," Teddy smiled, opening her arms and letting Daniel fall into them, running a hand through his messy blonde hair, his warmth and cologne making her feel as if she was home.

They laid there in silence for a few minutes, Daniel resting his head on Teddy's shoulder, every so often placing gentle, whispers of kisses on the crook of her neck.

Still running her hands through his hair, Teddy felt the calmness he created inside of her rush through her body. "Thank you." She whispered, not knowing whether he would be able to hear her.

"What for princess?" Daniel asked, moving his head to balance his chin on her chest, his ocean eyes looking up at her.

"Everything. Loving me, hugging me, helping me. For being you. Everything." Teddy said, looking down at him, a hand still resting on his head.

"If I have love to give, it's only right it goes to someone who deserves it. And god knows you deserve it after everything you've been through with Freya and the crazy psycho which is Skye." Daniel mused, glancing over at the nightstand of his bed, where the photo of him and Teddy hugging sat, made by Anna when she was bored one day.

"And not only do I love you, but my family does to. Anna loves having another girl who she consider her sister, and I know for a fact mom will want you three to go on girly days out in the future." Daniel continued, looking up at Teddy once more.

"It'll be nice to have some sort of mom figure in my life again." Teddy mumbled, fiddling with the ends of Daniels hair. Daniel let out a sigh, knowing how upset she got over her mom, and how he wished he could take the pain away from her in that instant.

"When I said thank you for everything, I also mean thank you for your family, and how they, i'm some way, have accepted me and actually like me." Teddy smiled, her hand slipping out of his hair and down to his hand, raising it and fiddling with his rings.

"Thank you for being you." Daniel grinned, as Teddy moved her attention from his rings to his face, a soft smile forming on her lips. "There's not a better person who I could love."

But the happiness which the two felt in that moment, which made them feel as if they could fly or made their heart shine like a star, could never last.

Could it?

⤙☆⤚

completed 06/08/19