"OMG, my taetae congrats" I crashed him with my tight hug "you lost.. wait.." pulled away "first tell me what happened yesterday" asked him with more excited.

"Huh?" his face full of covered with confusion.

"Tell me what happened yesterday? what jeongguk did on you? how he took it?"

"Huh? what are you asking hyung? I don't understand anything!" still on confusion look.

I facepalmed, it's time to move my class into the next level "Taetae" called him for the attention "Yes hyung".

"First, that was not pee, that was cum"

"Come?"  he asked with narrowed eyes as thinking some.

I shook my head "No, it's C.U.M, cum"

"C.U.M, cum" he repeats cutely.

I nods "It will come out from your private part, when you feel so good" we both blushed.

"So yesterday jeongguk makes you feel good right?" he bites his lips and with hesitates he nods slowly.

"How many rounds? Did he went raw?"

"Huh?" again his face turned into confuse.

"Aishhh tae, is he put his wee wee in your asshole?"

"Huh?" here he again shock.

"OMG  tae tell me already did you guys are fucked or not?"

"Huh? Fuck? That mean?"

That's it my patience gone.

"Is your gukkie put his wee wee here or not?" I asked him while smack his round ass.

He flinched and back away from me "Ani" said and shook his head fastly.

"Is he touched your wee wee?"

He shook his fastly "Ani".

"Then how the hell he did to makes you cum?" I asked directly.

He kept silent and playing with fingers, biting lips while changing his glance to me and his chest, me and chest, me and chest.

"Is he sucks your nipples tae?"

He immediately hides his chest and face with his tiny hands.

"Ohhh, noooo" I laughs "you just cum for his nipple sucks, hahahahahahahaaaa" I laughs hardly and fall on the floor.

"Hyung, please stop" he whined.

"May I know what makes you to laugh like this jiminie?" I stops my laugh instantly and turns to the voice.

"No, it.. it's nothing hyung" tae said to minho and comes in front of me.

"I asked to jiminie, but you answered with shutters, tsk tsk tsk something is wrong" minho taps his chin as thinking.

"Nothing wrong minho, tell me why are you here?"

"Why? Am I not allowed to come here ah?"

"I thought you are busy with the camping works"

"Yeah, jiminie. You know I am the incharge of this camp, soooo much work. I come here to ask your and taetae plans"

I and tae share the eye contact with sad sigh.

"We don't think, we can able to join this camp minho"

"Why? We met after 10 years, it's a great chance for us to develop our friendship level"

'Yeah it's true we gonna miss you minho, I am sorry' I said mentally.

"Eomma, won't allow us" tae lied to him, we never discussed about this with eomma.