Ten|| The Festival [edited]

The festival day had finally arrived where J High was hosting a festival to raise school funds. Music boomed, you could almost feel the vibrations under your feet. It got louder as it neared the school.

"What music is that?"

"Electronic?"

"Huh?"

Everyone had turned to see a delivery truck.

"L...Look at that!"

"A delivery truck?"

"It's him!"

"DJ Roofy!!"

"Who?"

"The senior from practical music!"

"It's Joon Jang!!"

"He's DJ-ing on the truck!"

"They say he works at a club!"

"The driver is DJ Chatty! She graduated from our school!"

The music pumped up, the J High school festival had officially started. The school was famous for its festival sights so a lot of people gathered and each dept also attempted to make a profit from the event. There was a range of ideas from snack booths, cafes and loads more!

As for our dept, the votes were in. "One of you has to be in the slave auction." The class rep explained. Me, Zack and Daniel were voted to take part. "Are you nuts? Why me? No chance I'm going!" Zack yells, slamming the table with his fist. Just my luck, the whole school wanted it so I don't have a choice but to partake. "If you can make a profit, we'll let you off the hook." The class rep bargained to which Zack looked at me and gave a look of a grimace. I couldn't help but pout, slightly amused.

Fashion Dept

I silently watch Zack dodge amateur punches. Knowing his abilities, the safety gear was no use for him.

"Woah!"

"He dodged again!"

"Incredible!"

"Someone hit him."

I smirk. He must've not really wanted to go in the slave auction and so Daniel had to go.

"Out of ten people, no one has touched him."

"What the hell is he?"

"Awesome!"

I noticed I was standing by his minions. For fuck sake. I curse under my breath.

"All that to avoid the slave auction...?"

"What made him like that?"

"He didn't learn how to box to do something like that...?"

"Hey isn't that Ji-Young?"

"Yh, she is."

Once everyone knew I was there they were chanting my name. "You scared?" Zack smirks. "You wish, pretty boy." He blushes but shakes it off and watched me walk over to him causing everyone to squeal and cheer. I was wearing a white ribbed bra top, jeans with hung chains, oversized check shirt, white shoes, a cap and large hoop earrings. I felt Zack notice my fairly visible abs and small waist, raising the same question in everybody's mind. What was my training montage?

"You ready?" I smirk while placing a 5,000 won in the money box. He smirks too, "I was born ready." I go into my boxing stance and everyone was silent. Too silent that the distance chatter and music was only heard." We'll see about that."