Chapter 10

I was currently sitting in class sleeping which soon was interrupted by Zack's and Namsoo's irritable squabble.

"What the hell? You wearing the same kicks again", he says to a shorter boy. I rub my eyes tiredly and stretch, enjoying the satisfaction of cracks. "Oh sorry I forgot", the boy replies rather hastily, sweating nervously. He stares at Zack for a few seconds then at me, noticing I was awake. He flushed in embarrassment. 'Oh! ZackLee! Why does it have to him?! In front of Ji-Young! He's got the higher-quality gear!!', he argues to himself. I continue to stare at the two annoyed by their loud conversation. "I told you not to wear those!", yells Zack making me hiss and glare at him.

'I know I am smarter than him so his gear shouldn't outshine mine!', the boy thinks hopefully. "We look like a couple... it's annoying", Zacks says to him making a grin tug my lips. "Sorry...", says the boy. 

ZACK LEE

Appearance: 9

Height: 10

Brain: 1

Skill: 9

Athletics: 10

Fighting: 9

Zack stood silent looking at the boy and quickly turning saying, "Ah whatever! It's not my business anyway.." I look him in interest, immediately catching his eye. He looks away blushing.

 "You guys would make a cute couple", I spoke with no emotion making him choke in surprise and look at me if I were crazy. I scoffed, shrugging my shoulder at him too lazy to carry on the conversation.

He walks away. "Hey, leave him alone", he warns his minions and Jiho. Their reaction wanted me to crack up. I then continue back to blocking everyone when I hear multiple voices, bickering with one another about the 'brand making the man'. I facepalm at their idiocy. 

"Hi", I hear Big Daniel's voice making whip my head to his direction.

"Hey, Danny!"

"Daniel!"

"Hi"

DANIEL PARK

Appearance: 10

Height: 10

Frame: 10

Popularity: 10

Fighting: 10

JI-YOUNG LEE

Appearance: Exceeds

Height: 10

Popularity: Exceeds

Brain: Exceeds

Skill: Exceeds

Athletics: Exceeds

Fighting: Exceeds

I see Zack take his seat beside me who turned away with anger. "Hi Ji-Young", Daniel greets with a smile. "Hi." Causing everyone to drop dead and yell out in surprise at me greeting in return considering I don't really bother with it and just motion my head a gesture. Daniel blushed and smiles while Zack felt jealousy was about to erupt in him.

"I think I need an ambulance after seeing that."

"Call 911!"