oh, I've been dreamin' 'bout it

[Harry]

He touched me in other ways.

Touching.

Stroking.

Licking.

Biting.

Moans could be heard, whimpers, giggles.

He bit my neck and stroked my cock.

Grinding.

Straddling.

Kissing.

I moaned against his lips, as he gripped my ass.

His hands lingered on the waistband of my pants.

I let out a shaky breath as he pulled them down.

"You ok?"

"I- y-yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"It's ok if you don't want to do this right now babe" he kissed my cheek. "We don't have to rush things"

"But I want this"

"So do I but if your uncertain and the time isn't right, we can carry on another time" he smiled and I was so relieved, I want him so bad but I'm so scared he'll shut me out again.

I got on my knees in front of him and pulled his pants and boxers down, while keeping eye contact with him.

"Fine, but I'm still going to please you, because you earned it" I sent him a wink and he smirked.

I started stroking his length, he sighed, and I smiled up at him.

Without warning I took him in my mouth and started sucking at the head.

"Shit, Harry" he was bucking his hips so I took all of him into my mouth.

He grabbed my hair and I let him fuck my mouth.

Grinding, bucking hips.

Gripping hair.

Cursed words.

He came, and I came in my boxers.

"That was.. amazing" he smiled

"Is it too much to ask for you to kiss me?"

"I just came in your mouth"

"Than taste yourself" and with that he kissed me, so passionately I could've died.

"I think it's best if we get some sleep now, everyone else is dead asleep" he whispered smiling really wide.

"Ok goodnight Z" I left to my room.

"Night haz"

•••

[Zayn]

As soon as I walked into Liam and I's room I saw him smirking.

"I heard all of that" he chuckled.

"All of what?" I asked, playing dumb.

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow as I shrugged "don't play dumb with me I know what just happened between you and Harry, and you're lucky I didn't record it."

"Liam you're not telling anyone and we're never talking about this again." he laughed

"So what exactly happened, did you two fuck? Did you eat out his ass? Or did he suck you off?"

"Liam." I said sternly, face going red, but the smile on my face wasn't helping.

"Oh so you did fuck"

"No!" I slapped his arm "he gave me a blowjob that's it, now drop it."

"I knew I'd get it out of you, was it good?"

"Liam!"

"Ok, ok sorry, I'll stop" he smirked "only if you tell me if it was good or not"

"I swear to god I'm about to slap you, yes it was good, can you shut the fuck up so I can sleep now?"

"Oh so now you want to sleep, but when your dick was down Harry's throat you weren't complaining"

"Get out." I pointed to the door and he burst out in laughter.

•••

I woke up to a laughing Harry, him and Taylor were laughing at a book on the table, only the two of them at the table.

"Morning" I said catching their attention.

"Oh honey it's way past morning" Taylor laughed.

"First, don't call me honey and second I'm quite aware. I slept pretty late last night and I'm not even guilty about it." I winked at Harry who blushed.

"Yeah I wonder why!" Liam yelled from the living room.

"Liam! Shut up!" I walked in seeing only him sitting on the couch, watching tv. "Where's everyone else".

"They left this morning, they're going to this old people festival or something, they'll be back tonight, they said it gives us time to be teenagers"

"Oh, well there's a place here I've been wanting to go but we can't go with my parents around because they're old and can't jump fences"

"Zayn if it's illegal, I'm not going"

"No it's not but we have to hop a fence"

"I hate you and your ideas"

"Ok that's for later but for now where's the food."

I walked back into the kitchen, noticing Taylor and Harry still laughing.

"What are you guys laughing at?" I asked going behind Harry to look at the book.

It was a photo album of me when I was a baby and they were laughing at a picture of me naked with a bunch of yogurt on me and a frown on my face.

"Why are you looking at naked pictures of me as a kid" I grabbed the book from the table and closed it.

"No they're cute give it back" Harry reached for the book.

"Oh so you think naked, baby Zayn is cute" I smirked. He didn't answer, still reaching up to grab the book from my hold.

I gave in.

"Fine take it but don't get too carried away looking at me naked, I mean it's nothing you haven't seen before" I whispered the last part, squeezing his ass, as I walked away.

Leaving him speechless and flustered once again.

———————————————————————

Yeah ok hi, thank you so so so so so much for 10k reads y'all are the best.

Thank you also for commenting and voting.

The next chapter's going to be a fun one *winks* 😁😁🤭

~Jess