can't get what we want without knowing

[Harry]

I woke up this morning feeling odd, I wasn't at home. I looked around, I was at the Malik's house.

I tried getting up from the couch, feeling weight on my chest. I looked down realizing Taylor was laying on me.

I woke her up remembering what happened the night before. We all fell asleep while watching a movie.

I looked to the edge of the couch at Liam who was sound asleep, but Zayn was nowhere to be seen. He was probably sleeping in his room or something.

"Morning, pretty boy" Taylor said "you were really comfortable to sleep on last night" she chuckled.

"Oh really" I laughed.

Taylor and I decided to make breakfast, and Liam was still sound asleep. We heard foot steps coming from the stairs, it was Zayn.

"Morning." His hair was messy, the sleep still in his big hazel eyes, he was shirtless, revealing all of his tattoos. He looked so good. I wanted to go up to him right then and there and kiss his plush pink lips. I wanted to go to his room and have him do crazy things to my body.

But I knew I couldn't. So I just sat there taking in every inch of his body and watching as he walked passed me.

"Hey Zayn" Taylor started "I made breakfast" she handed him a plate of pancakes, he took it and sat beside me.

"Is Liam awake yet" he wondered.

"Do you think Liam of all people would be awake at this time" Taylor teased.

"Heyy, I can hear you" we all looked at each other startled, and laughed.

We ate breakfast and I decided to go home, since my mom would probably be worried. I was an only child so my mom gets worried pretty easily.

My dad works from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm so my mom is home alone a lot of the time. My mom isn't very strict, she lets me do anything, but she does get worried if I don't show up before 3 am.

I called my mom to let her know I was at Taylor's, since she wasn't at home when I got back. I assumed she was shopping or something.

I sat on my bed at home and heard a ding coming from my phone, it was a text from Niall.

N: Party at my house tonight at 8 you better be there.

Niall always throws the best parties. The whole school went because they were always the best. I immediately texted Taylor to ask if she was going.

H: Hey are you going to Naills party tonight?

T: Yeah of course! Wouldn't miss it for he world. Zayn is driving me, see you there!!

H: Ok great see you!!

Harry to Niall.

H: Hey Niall I'll be there!!

N: THANK GOD!!

My mom had come home later, after shopping. She was starting dinner.

"Hey mom!" I exclaimed.

"Hi love"

"I'm going to be at Nialls party at eight tonight I might not be home till late"

"Oh that's alright just be safe, don't drink too much, and be home before three" I laughed.

"I'll try"

We ate dinner as a family, I got changed and I was off to the party.

It was 8:20 when I arrived. The music was loud, over shadowing all the voices. There were so many people. I walked in and spotted Liam and Louis at the door. 20 minutes into the party and they were already wasted.

"Heyyyyy Haryyy" Liam came up to me almost tripping on himself.

"What happened to you?" I questioned.

"I might've had alooot to drink" he chuckled.

I stood there waiting for Taylor to show up. It was now 8:50 and I had already had about four shots of straight vodka.

I didn't think I was that drunk until I tried walking to the living room and almost fell straight on my face.

A few minutes later Taylor and Zayn showed up. Zayn looked so hot. He was wearing a black shirt with red and blue detailing on it, with black tight skinny jeans. I die for those jeans he wears.

As soon as they walked in I ran drunkly to Taylor, trying my hardest not to die.

"Heyyyy guysss!!!!" I shouted way to loud for my own well being.

"Oh my goodness Harry, what the fuck!"

"What?!" I wondered curiously looking down at my body.

"You're so drunk, you need to relax" Taylor worried.

"I'm just having fun Tay" I said poking her cheek. She laughed.

"Alright than a drink or two wouldn't hurt" She ran to the kitchen and grabbed a drink.

Two drinks in, and she was already blackout drunk.

"Your such a light weight"

"Shut up" she slapped my arm.

The party went on and it was now 11:00 and only a few people were left, so we decided to play a game of spin the bottle.

Louis went first. The bottle landed on Liam.

They made out for what felt like and hour and both decided to head upstairs to a room.

I didn't think any of them were gay and I still don't but they're both too drunk to realize what they're doing.

The game went on and Taylor decided to give the bottle a spin. The bottle went in a full circle and back around.

It landed on me.

[Zayn's pov]

Fuck.