Chapter 23: Their Meeting (Their Pure Love)

2 years has passed ever since Jimin's remarkable proposal to Seulgi. The Kpop community was a mess during that time, some were mad and angry to the point they were giving threats to Red Velvet which of course was very scary so SME made a decision to not make them use their phones and use any social media and if ever there's an emergency, their manager was there to help. No phones, using social medias for the time being was banned, and they were not allowed to go outside their dorm, these were the rules they had to follow.

On the other hand, some people were happy and proud for the couple's brave move. They were helping report some threats brought to Red Velvet which of course was noticed by SME so they immediately wrote a genuine thank you letter through Red Velvet's social meda accounts and tag all the people who helped them delete unnecessary hate.

The girls understood and waited the news to calm down. They were inside their dorm either watching dramas or playing games. Sometimes they were so bored that nobody talked the whole day. It was hard. But they knew the effect they did to the kpop community and figured that their patience will eventually pay off and they can live as the idol they were before.

This went on for atleast 5 months.

Those 5 months were nothing but torture to both groups. Because not being able to use their SNS means they can't talk to their lovers.

Especially for Seulgi and Jimin.

They were getting married, but due to the fact that they were getting hate and wasn't safe for the time being, they still haven't talked about when they want the special day to be held.

5 months not meeting your future wife and husband was so hard to the both of them that they cry almost every night, waiting for the issue to stop.

They surely thought that the time Jimin proposed and those people inside the arena cheered them on, they thought that the fans finally accepted the fact that their idols will have to live their life whilst working, and the fans were there to understand that.

They all thought they understood, but boy were they so wrong.

Sadly, during those 5 months a couple couldn't help but feel sad and hurt and felt the need to move on.

That couple was Joy and Jin.

These two were too fragile to not meet for 5 months. They were so depressed to the point they told their managers to let them fix some things before they broke apart.

Sooyoung was the first to reach out to Bangtan's manager, she told him that she was tired of not seeing Jin and wanted to be happy for her members to be happy, too, but if she's so streesed about their relationship, worried that they will eventually fly away from each other everyday, that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted to be happy and strong when her friends weren't.

Jin felt the same way. He was supposed to be the mother of his group, but there he was bitterly waiting for the perfect time he and Sooyoung can meet. That wasn't what he wanted. Just like Sooyoung, he wanted to be strong for his members, so he was willing to put his members needs first.

They were willing to sacrifice their love because they knew that was for the best.

The news surely broke both groups hearts, they didn't want to be the reason the two broke apart. But whatever they did Joy and Jin were sure about what they wanted to do for their friends.

They made their decision clear.

"Don't worry, Jin oppa and I promised each other that once all of you were stable and gets love from every fan, we were willing to go back together. Besides, we still love each other and suddenly that's all that matters." Sooyoung explained while a smile plastered on her face.