Chapter 9: It Was Planned

"Jimin-ah!" Jimin turned around and saw their leader, rm, going near him. "I wanted to ask something."

Jimin shrugged before nodding, "Go on."

"Do you like Seulgi?" Jimin widen his eyes by the sudden question, "I just wanted to make sure."

Jimin thought for it for awhile. Does he like her? He then recalled the eye smiles him and Seulgi exchanged with each other. The laugh they both shared together. It's safe to say that they're just good friends. But then when he thought of Seulgi treating him just a friend. He felt..sad. But why would he be sad? Is being sad about this means he likes her? He mentally sighed when his thoughts were flooding in his mind. Why can't he know this himself?

"You don't need to answ-"

"You know what hyung?" Jimin looked at his leader before smiling a bit, "maybe I do."

"Then I'll support you with that."

_______________

"So it's really true?!" Seungwan choked on what she's been eating, which was particularly a slice of strawberry cake, "Seulgi likes Jimin?"

Joohyun hushed the group as she carefully looked around. She heaved a deep sigh of relief, before looking at the three girls looking at her with their big doe eyes, all pair of eyes shows full curiosity.

"Look, I'm not sure.." Joohyun once again looked at her surroundings, making sure Seulgi is no where to be found, "I just happend to go into a room, accidentally. Then.."

The group widen their eyes when they heard a door open before shutting.

"Oh god.." Yeri quietly whispered as none of the four moved. Neither of each daring to move and just looked at the hall in which a door slams shut.

"I-is it S-Seulgi Unn-ie?" Sooyoung shuttered and both Seungwan and Yeri can't help but laugh out loud at the view of a scared Joy.

"I-I ..."

The group widen their eyes more when they saw a shadow nearing them, and just in time they were scared to death, the light starts to flick.

"IT'S A FREAKING GHOST!!!" Joohyun shouted together with the the three girls shaking. The leader pointed at the girl wearing a white night gown and hair covering half of her face.

Seungwan was about to faint until she noticed that the girl the eldest was pointing at, was leaning against a wall, accidentally pushing the light switch on and off.

"Guys!" Seungwan yelled since she has been calming the group down for the last 4 times. The other looked at her and all of their eyes shows that they were really scared.

"It's just Seulgi." Seungwan stood up before walking to the elder and stood infront of her. "She's sleep walking."

"Seulgi Unnie sleep walks?" Sooyoung asked confused, Joohyun and Yeri could only nod.

"Looks like she is." Seungwan carefully walked the sleeping Seulgi back to her bed before going outside the room in which she saw the group staring into nothing.

"I almost died." Yeri stated, her eyes still staring at nothing.

"Now continue!" Sooyoung enthusiastically jumped on the coach and the leader could only nod,

"I was sure I heard Seulgi confessing to a guy.." Joohyun smirked, "she was having a dream, and she accidentally mentioned a name."

"It is..?"

"Seulgi mentioned Jimin."

______________

The white curtains wasn't enough to block the bright sunlight from Seulgi's window.