Chapter 17: From Now On.. I Promise

"Someone's chasing us!" Yeri whisper-shouted.

None of the other boys gave attention to the maknae's statement, but instead ran faster until they found a hidden forest. They were sure they were lost but that wasn't what's important now.

Jimin puts Seulgi down for a while as he takes a deep breath, obviously tired from all the running and escaping they did.

"Is Noona alright?" Jungkook asked Jimin who was blankly staring at Seulgi's still angelic face.

Jimin leaned down to Seulgi's face to see if she was still breathing, "I don't know." He says.

"Somebody needs to give her a CPR." Namjoon informed.

"Good, who knows how to do a CPR?" Jimin turned his head hoping for someone who knows how to.

Jungkook whipped his head towards Yeri as she immediately widen her eyes.

"Didn't you studied CPR these past few weeks?" Jungkook asked.

"I did. But you know I suck at things which involves 'studying'." Yeri bit her lips. "Plus, didn't you study CPR too?"

"Namjoon hyung, you're the one smart here, why don't you do it?"

Namjoon cleared his throat and glared at the maknae couple, "This isn't the time to point fingers." despite feeling guilty that he doesn't remember how to perform a simple CPR.

Jungkook and Yeri lowered their head before apologizing.

"Fine." Yeri walked near to Seulgi and looked at Jimin, "I can't do it, but atleast you can Jimin oppa."

Jimin nodded, "Just tell me what to do."

"It's easy, you just need to open her mouth while pinching her nose." Jimin followed the instructions before asking what's next, "Now you put your mouth to hers and give her enough oxygen to breath."

"How can we know if it's enough?"

"I don't know." Yeri shrugged, "Maybe if she wakes up then we'll know it's enough."

Jimin took a deep breath before placing his lips to Seulgi's.

The moment was filled with pure silence. Jungkook was secretly crossing his fingers, hoping that in a few moments after this, everyone will be safe and secure from all obsessive people.

Jimin was tearing up when Seulgi didn't get to respond to any of his effort.

"She's not waking up." Jimin looked at Yeri, thinking that she can somehow give him more instructions to do and wake Seulgi up.

"I-I don't know.." Yeri shakingly said.

"Calm down." All eyes averted to Namjoon, "She's probably not out of oxygen but instead suffering depression and a panic attack, which can explain her sudden faint." Namjoon stepped closer to the pair before cheking on Seulgi's pulse.

"She's fine." Namjoon's statement made everyone a sigh of relieve, "She just really needs to rest."

From afar however, they heard faint footsteps nearing them. Yeri started panicking but decided not to make a noise and instead helped Jimin once again carry Seulgi and quietly hides from behind trees.

"Come out!" Yuki shouted as she aimlessly looks around. "I DIDN'T FREAKING RENTED THAT CREEPY BUILDING FOR NOTHING JERKS!"