Chapter 14: It Happend

Jimin opened the door to his dorm and was welcomed by the dark gloomy atmosphere. It was quiet, and Jimin didn't knew that silence can ever be this loud. He threw his coat somewhere in the room but he didn't mind to bother. He was drunk, maybe because of how much he drank or maybe because of Seulgi's rejection.

'Why does it hurt?'

Jimin thought. Seulgi was right, he, himself stopped their relationship by denying the rumours and not talking to Seulgi ever since. He wanted this right? This is what he wants, but why does it hurt him so much? Why does it hurt seeing Seulgi completely moving on, while he doesn't?

Jimin pulled his phone from his pocket and saw several text messages by his members, all of which asking him where he went. He opened their group chat and informing them he's already safe inside their dorm, which later made his other members asking if they should come home and be with him in which he replied a 'no' and let them enojoy the party without thinking about him. Once he was satisfied with his replies, he placed his phone somewhere.

He let his eyes flutter close as one last tear rolled down his cheeks.

_______________

Seulgi was still walking with her tears rolling nonstop. Her feet was starting to hurt and it seems like her tears were running out. And it seems like the weather wanted to cry with her when she felt raindrops on her skin. But that didn't stop her from walking under the moon.

Seulgi was starting to shiver as she hugs herself in order to keep herself a little warm. She paused from walking and looked down at her feet. She didn't hesitate no more to remove her heels and so she did.

The situation couldn't get worse when Seulgi realized she was lost.

'Stupid feet!'

She thought as she started crying. Out of her anger she started screaming. She started pulling her hair as she kicks her feet, she was like a mad woman.

'Why does it hurt?!'

She groaned. It was only a few moments before she got her composure and reminded herself that she's still an idol, and forget about Jimin for just a moment and calm herself, because if she didn't, it can be dangerous.

She picked herself up and despite what the situation was earlier, she started to peacefully walk, yet, crying still. Maybe it was the cocktail Amber offered her to drink that was effecting how she acts right now. But no, Seulgi knew that, that cocktail is not the reason why she is like this.

It was a few moments after Seulgi was feeling a presence behind her. And even though she looks behind her, she sees nobody. But something inside her tells that she's not safe, and needs to get home, now. Or else, she'll end up more hurt than how hurt she is now.

The speed of her pace was gradually becoming fast. Her breathing has became heavy as she feels that the person following her was also walking fast. She looked behind her for one last time, and still saw nobody. She slowly turned her head and was about to walk the route she was planning on taking, not until a person appeared infront of her.

"Wrong turn honey,"

Then all Seulgi can remember was an evil laugh as she fell unconscious.

_______________

"Seungwan, are you sure she's coming home?" Joohyun asked Seungwan who was part of the group of girls already wearing their nightwear, all of which, waiting for Seulgi's arrival.

"She texted me that she's already heading home."

"2 hours had already passed Unnie." Yeri says as she starts getting worried. Her hands were at the hem of her pajamas, fiddling with it as the scared feeling was coming back to her again.