Chapter 25: Birthdays and Invitations

A/N: Poor ne, she has writers block! So guess who gets to write another chapter!!! errmmm,, santa clause? NO ME! - Em xx

-Skyler-

Its been two weeks since my little incident with Pansy, and frankly sh's kept her head down everytime I walked passed her, I'm actually quite surprised that I havent had my prefect badge taken from me, butlets just say I've never had a better time than now, Pansy is scared of me, myself and Alexis' friendship is stronger than ever and I'm still goig out with Draco. Oh speaking of Draco he was released from the hospital wing a few days ago and literally will not let go of my waist, its like there's some sort of magnet that makes sure his arm is always wrapped around my waist, frankly I'm not surprised I dont have a dent where his arm goes because it always stays stuck in the same place, boys so over protective. Blaise was looking at Alexis the other day, and I may have 'Fell' into him which caused him to fall on top of her.

Any way, I'm sat in the common room wrapping Alexis' birthday present as we speak, Draco is talking to his goons and everything is silent.

*SLAM*

I heard the common room door swiftly shut and Porfessor Snape glided into the room in one swift movement and set his sight on me, Draco automatically came over to me as I stood up and wrapped his arm around my waist, again. "Miss Autumn, under recent circumstances Mr Malfoy cannot play for the house in the quidditch season." he says and Draco sighed "Why are you telling me this Professor?" I asked trying not to sound bored, but I really am, everytime he opens his mouth to speak and words come out slowly in oily sentences I automatically lose concentraition and go off to Skyler land. "It certainly involves you, as you are the next best seeker in the house you shall be taking his place, you have practice straight after breakfast to prepare for the match against Hufflepuff next week, I bid you good bye." He said slowly and hastily left the common room after hitting goyle across the back off the head for spitting food on to his robes. As soon as he left I sat back down with DRaco quickly doing the same, "Bloody hell, Alexis is going to kill me, I'm goign to miss her birthday!" I said hiding my face into Dracos shoulder who stared rubbing my back, "No you wont miss all of it, that just means we'll all have to leave for hogsmeade a little later. And you'll be perfectly fine."

I shrugged " 'Suppose so, anyway did you see the look on his face when he said 'Next best seeker'" I said doing my Snape impression making Draco chuckle, I gasped "Did little old me make Draco Lucius Malfoy, chuckle?" I said fienging surprise, putting my hand against my heart, "Matbe you did,maybe you didnt, but I'm positive it was a cough" he said a faint smile lightin up his face, I slid off the seat and picked up the half wrapped present "Well then, if you think it was a cough, I'm not staying by a germ ridden freak" I said swiflty and turned around and legged it up to my favourite tower, I heard footsteps run behind me so I hid behind the door and held my things firmly against my chest. The door flew open just missinjg my face and I held my breath.

"Skyler? Oh Skyler, where are you? Oh well I'll just take this cake that I nicked from goyle and eat it my self, mmmm chocolate fudge." I shot out from the door and jumped on his back because he was facing the other way. "Gimme the cake Malfoy" I said sweetly pointing my wand to his neck at the end of my sentence."You're about as threatening as a hamster." he said shrugging me off, and I sat on the window ledge next to my stuff and crossed my arm raising my eyebrows, "Pfffttt, if thats what you think of me I might as well just leave Slytherin adn hmm become a Gryffindor." I said turning my head away from him, "pppfffft you do that," I smirked at his reply "Oh well then Draco, that means I might have to kiss Potter" I said getting up to walk away, he grabbed my arm and smiled at me "Oh no you dont" he said and kissed my neck, and whispered in my ear "You're mine" he went to kiss my lips but I ducked away and his eyes shot open "What was that for?" he said giving me the pet lip, "I have wrapping to do" I said and finished wrapping Alexis' birthday present.

**************The Next Day*********

I woke up to find my self in the tower on the floor in my school uniform lying in Draco's arms who was still asleep, I went to move and get away but he grabbed me back "No Mum I dont want to get rid of my teddy" he said, I held in a laugh and thought I would play along, "Oh Draco, why wont you get rid of the teddy?" I whispered in his ear "Because I love him" he murmered and I supressed a laugh again "Oh, I could be you're teddy bear instead" I whispered softly in his ear which made him shiver, his eyes blink open "I think I would like that" he sleepily, which I found extremley hot and grabbed me back again.

"I'm sure you would, but I'm going to go get changed, because I have practice and it's some ones birthday! I said and pecked his lips and got up leaving him pouting. I laughed and grabbed the stuff and headed to the dormitory where I grabbed my stuff and then went to the prefcets bathroom. I showered and put on my trainging gear and then met Draco at the bottom of the stairs.

"Come on, birthday girl will be getting impatient" he said snaking his arm around my waist, for the billionth time in counting.

We walked down the stairs, all the first years moved out of our way keeping there heads down, I carried my bottomless bag on my shoulder which held my hogmeade clothes and Alexis' birthday present. We walked into the hall and I spotted Alexis' and she waved us over I slid down next to her Draco sticking to me glue but I shrugged him off and hugged Alexis' "17 finally! Happy Birthday!" I said and got the present out of my bag.

She quickly opened it and gawped at what was placed insied the box, I had gotten her a chram bracelet with things that had happenind in our past and it still had spave and I made it so if the charms fall off they reappear again and make the noises of what happened or they move.

"I-I-Love IT!" she half screamed half burst into tears, "No bother, now dont kill me but I have quidditch or and hour and a bit because Someone cant be seaker" I said elbowing Draco, she nodded and I rose from the bench and hugged her grabbing toats when Draco kissed my cheek and ran down to the quidditch pitch, "Miss Autumn, christmas bash at mine very soon, look for my owl" Slughorn shouted, I got to quidditch and flew up ready to practice and seen Draco in the stands before the snitch was releassed and I chased it.

Eventually after flying over, under and thorugh the stands I caught the little pest, with a nod from our captain I was dissmissed and got changed ready to go down to Hogsmeade to celebrate with Alexis.....