Chapter 3: The Vision

A/N: Hey guys, its Em! Woop! Hahahaha Ne is a funny troll! Any who one with the story...

-Skyler-

Sitting in the tower above the common room I wrapped my self in my own thoughts, escaping into my own world, I wish I could just sit here forever trapped in thought I looked out of the tower window and out to the black lake, the only light is the moon light which shines through the small window, its about two o' clock and I couldnt careless if lessons start tomorrow Im happy here. I decied to move and walk back down the stairs towards the common room, I stop when I see a shadow of someone on the wall across from me lingering down stairs in the sitting area quiet murmurings are going on as well. I think of it as nothing and slide into the girls dormitary, I slip into my bed and sleep takes over my body as my eyelids sink down and drowning me in sleep.

*************The Next day*************

I woke up happy with the amount of sleep I had recived, I got up and showered and put my uniform on and worked my way down into the great hall for breakfast, I love breakfast, not for the food, well maybe but because I can sit with Alexis. I worked my way over to my bestfriend and sat down next to her not looking at the people she was with. "Hey, Sky!" Alexis said shoving a slice of toast in her mouth, "Hey!" i said grabbing toast off her plate, she glared at me I replied by sticking my tongue out, "Hi Skyler!" I heard, I turned to see a smiling Hermione, "Pffft Slytherin" I heard a low voice mumble, Wealsy "Hello Ronald how nice to see you, have a bad summer? How nice" I sneered, turning back to Hermione and Alexis. I feel the bench move next to me and Alexis' face dropped with anger I turned to see Malfoy eating toast. "We have Divination now Skyler" he stated.

"I know, and your telling me this because?" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. 

"Your coming with me" he said he stood up lifted me and dragged me from my breakfast, I turned to Alexis and mouthed 'Help Me!' her and Weasley cracked up with laughter at my misery.

Draco dragged me up the stairs an turned a corner, he stood against a wall smiling at me. 

"Skyler will you follow me to divination? It should of been not, your coming with me." I said bitterly as I leaned against the wall. 

"Oh nice to see you too Sky" he said sarcastically whilst smirking, I hate that lopsided smirk of his it's so overpowering!  

"I see your practicing kiddknapping people who like eating breakfast" I said glaring, he put his hands up in defence. 

"Sorry, I just wanted to talk to you" he said, bloody brilliant! I knew at this point the circles around my pupils had turned green as the anger built up inside of me. 

"Well talk then!" I spat. 

"Eeesssh I just wanted to give my apologies for what Pansy did." Bloody hell! Draco Malfoy apologuised to me! 

"Well..Ermm thanks, we kind of better get to divination" I said and started to make my way up to the tower, I could here Draco behind me.

I took my normal seat then Draco,Crabbe and Goyle sat by me, why doesn't someone shove a Danish pixie down my bra! Trawlney came in the room and swept around like a ghoul, "Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Hogwarts!" she said, then she looked at me, kill me now! "Miss Autumn, come up here!" she said, I walked down the stairs all eyes were now on me and I hate it! "I want you to look into the crystal ball" she said I looked at it. "No no no into it!" she said I walked up to it ,nothing but cloudy crap. "What am I looking for?" I said. 

"What ever appears!" she said happily, I looked deep into the crystal ball, I seen me and someone else on top of the astronomy tower, I looked at the person, it was Draco then things flashed, a birth certificate, a calendar and a dress. "What did you see?" Said Trawlney, okay let's make this up "Well, there was a house elf chasing butterflies around a field and then a dog came and chased the house elf then the elf climbed on the dogs back and they rode off into the sunset!" I said casually getting a few laughs, "oh go sit down Miss Autumn!" she said motioning me away, I walked back up to my seat and got an approving smile off Draco and.... A Wink?!  

We left the divination tower and headed down to the dungeons, for potions, Draco and his goons stopped following me, I walked into the potions classroom and came face to face with our new teacher who smiled, I greeted him hello and walked over to Alexis who smirked at me, and cheekily winked at me, I took my seat and then someone sat next to me... Draco again...