Chapter 37: Tainted

-Draco-

The doors swung dramatically as I knocked each one of them out of my path hoping to find Skyler.

Swinging the door that resided at the bottom of the lenghty corridor I found Skyler, Aunt Bellatrix had a strong grip on her hair causing tears to escape from her eyes.

"Oops, oh bye Draco"

With that they had disappereated.

****Later*****

Its been three months since Skyler went missing and I've never been more determind to finish my mission, it is now not my life Voldemort has threatend me with, but it is Skylars life that hangs in the balance if the task is not carried out.

Alexis passed me in the corridor, her face cold with longing, passed me in the corridor her face stayed firm as she passed me.

She would not acknoledge anyone but myself and Damon and that was on a good day.

Skyler's disappearance became news quickly but the topic had also moved on around the school, to god knows what.

The ministry had given up on Skyler's case, dismissing her as deceased, that not the case, I get howlers of her torture reaching me almost every other day, I have not recieved one recently and it tells me something bad.

I walked into the common room, no one was in sight but the seat by the fire had been occupied, I walked closer and see familair hair, but the colour of the eyes had changed to a dirty white. My face paled and my ligerments turned to stone. 

"Sky?"

"Oh hello Draco"

"What are you doing here?"

"He sent me"

I grabbed her arm and pulled the sleeve up of her jumper. It was their staring me cold in the face.

The dark mark.