Chapter 11: A date with him....

-Skyler-

I ran back up to the common room breathless, I'm not bothered about what happened in the try outs, personally I did quite well, but what I've just heard is making my head spin, the dementor attack; making the potion and what just happened is unreal!

"Serpants fang" I said and rushed into the surprisingly empty common room, I ran up to the tower and just looked out the widow, the door creaked open behind me but no one was in sight, it slammed shut and then out of nowhere stood Alexis.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked,

"Nothing"I lied,

"Dont lie to me I know something's up! Why have you been disappearing lately?"

"I've been busy, thats all, any way why are you in here?"

"Dont change the subject Sky! I seen you running, what's happened?"

"Fine, if you want to know about your birthday present!"

"It's in two months though! Yours is in two weeks!"

"And there's nothing wrong with getting a head start!"

There was a knock at the door, "Sky are you in there?" I heared a deep voice ask, oh poo! "Put the cloak back on!" I whispered, soon as said Aleixs was invisible, "Yeah!" I chirped back and entered Draco.

"Ermm, were you talking to yourself?" he asked chuckling, "Find something funny Malfoy, and no, I'm not Lovegood." I smirk.

"Well, Autumn, what are you doing tomorrow?" he asked

"Well Malfoy, like every other person I'm going to hogsmede, what are you doing, going gnome surfing?" I ask sarcastically.

"Oh,hilarious Skyler, I was wondering if you would like to spend the day with me in hogsmede?" He, Draco, A Malfoy, asked me out. I felt a y being drawn on my back, Alexis saying yes, she wants me to do something.

"Erm, yeah, no Crabbe or Goyle?" I ask hesitantly

"Nope, just you and me." he smiled,

"Okay"

"It's a date" and with that he swept out of the room, Alexis uncovered herself, her face written with a smirk, "Find out what he's up to and dot get too close, Im going with Katie now then, enjoy your date with Malfoy." she put the cloak back on and left, I have a date with Malfoy.

********The Next Day********

I woke up refreshed, I headed for the prefects bathroom and got washed, I put on dark blue skinny jeans with a blue sweater and cream ugg boots with a White faux fur waist coat and a white beanie. I left my hair curly and applied little make up. I headed down to breakfast and talked to a few third years.

Cold hands covered my eyes and I laughed knowing who it was, "If you'd be so kind to let me see Malfoy I would thank you." I say, I used big words and they confused me, wow I'm dumb. He removes his hands and sat down next to me and chewed on a piece of toast, he looked nervous and not a type of date nervous, a bad thing could happen nervous. "If you could wait out side the statue for me so we could leave together I would be happy, I just have to collect something first." he questioned. "Yeah." I said Draco got up an headed out, well that was brief.

I stood by the statue, waiting for Draco the first years ran round chasing each other "Move it Old Lady!" one shouted as they ran over my toes, my eyes flashed green and he backed away, "Watch it" I growl he just laughs, I lift my wand to levitate te little scamp "Oi Kid scram!" I heard a voice and the kid quivered "Y-y-yes Mr Malfoy!" he ran away, I get someone wrap there arms around me "I was going to make him touch the top of the tower! You're no fun!" I complained, I turned round to face him, my eyes dying down "Your eyes are fascinating!" he said "There good to scare young children and pesty no it alls who don't mind there own business." I smirk.

We walked down the path to hogsmede, he dragged me into the little magic tea cup shop, "Can we go to zoinko's?" I asked, he nodded "Then were going to Honeydukes and the three broom sticks" he said I nodded in agreement.

We got our purchases from Zoinko's and HoneyDukes and grabbed a table at the three broomsticks, "I'm just nipping to the loo" Draco said getting up, I looked around the room to see Potter, Hermione,Alexis and Weasley starring at me, then Katie Bell came holding a package, the stares continued until Slughorn came over, "Miss Autumn, what are you doing here alone?" he asked "Oh I'm not alone professor Draco just went to the loo." I replied smiling, "Well I would like to invite you to a dinner party for all of my top students, just look for my owl." he said and walked off, Draco returned quite shaken. We drank our butter beers and headed back up to the castle, "I need to go and see Professor Snape Skyler, I'll see you later." Draco said he kissed me on the cheek and walked off, I turned the corner and Alexis, Hermione and the other two ran towards me, "Did you hear, Katie was hexed, we think it's Draco.." Alexis said and went into full force explination mode....

A/N: Not my best chapter, sorry if it didn't not amuse one.

Much love

-Em xxxx