Chapter 5: Potions Problems

A/N: Hey it's Em, little fact about today, Ne was devistated in English when one of the Boys in our class answered a question which answer was Harry Potter, I contained my laughter, but her face was a picture, LOVE YA BABE!

-Skyler-

I turned to Alexis and Hermiones desk to see Alexis had gone, my eyes floated towards the door and i saw her sneaking out; since slughorn had disappeared I decide to be a good Slytherin and Slyther out (Pun intended!) I followed the sound of footsteps up the stairs and watched as Alexis stalked down the corridor to where the entrance of boys bathroom was, I watched her stick her head against the door and listen in, she turned her head in my direction and her eyes landed on me.

"Skyler!Psst Skyler!Come quickly and do not make a sound!" I did as I was ordered and tip toed up to the bathroom door and pressed my ear firmy agasint it.

"Why me, why me! What would Skyler think! Don't let him kill you!Behave Draco! Get back to class!"

We heard the noise of a tap and then a set of footsteps. I apparated to the bottom of the dungeon, Alexis appearing beside me, before he detected us. We then slid back into the potions classroom and got back to our benches, thankfully undetected.

I turned to my left and almost walked into Draco, "Sorry" I said and turned back, I dropped the next ingredient in the cauldron and it puffed up purple smoke, I jumped back in fright, "Thats meant to happen." Draco stated, Thank god for that-I almost died, I thought to myself "You almost died? If it want meant to happen we both would of!" he said, I looked at him puzzlement written across my face " You spoke your own thoughts!" he said, I giggled.

After finding out that our potion gained an 'exeeds expectations' after Slughorn did the lavender test and that Weasley was being wound up by the teacher! I sat down at the the Gryffindor table in the great hall and teased Weasley or should I say walbert, I was just eating my sandwich when Draco came up to me, "Can I talk to you Skyler?" said a familiar voice. "Came to kiddknap Skyler again have you?" Alexis sneered, "So you coming Skyler?" Draco said ignoring Aleix clenching his fists I nodded and walked away with him and followed him to the room of requirement where I leaned against the wall, "Sooo" he started I prepared my self for a speech...