Chapter 17

Tori's p.o.v

I was sitting on the waiting room chair when Nayeli ran in.

"Did you know I have a boyfriend? His name is Dylan and he is amazing and perfect and just ahhhhh!" she says happily.

I laugh and see a nurse come out the room and smile at us.

"Hi, Ella..... Has come out of her coma!" she says genuinely happy.

I smile as big as I could possibly smile and see Nayeli doing the same. We both run into the room and see her sitting on her bed. Her hair is a mess and she looks pale but she is smiling and her eyes are open. She looks at us but expression doesn't change. She looks at us and then we decide to help her.

"It's Tori." I say

I small smile creeps onto her face.

"Tori." she says, her voice raspy.

"I remember you but-but I just need more." she says looking sad.

"We were best friends. We practically lived together. We talked and went to the beach and-" I stop. She doesn't look satisfied.

She closes her eyes. "No." I hear Ella say, disappointed.

"You will." I say and sit down.

"I'm Nayeli." Nayeli clarify's.

Nayeli's p.o.v

After I say my name Ella looks at me and shakes her head.

"Not at all I'm sorry. ar- are you sure I know you?" she says unaware that we were best friends. Bullied together. Stayed together.

At these simple words my heart breaks. She was the only thing keeping it together. She was my glue.

I nod and sit down.

"Wait, don't get upset. I want to know all about you." she says her voice sounding sad. A way I've never heard it.

"We have bracelets. Mine says Ella and yours says Nayeli." I say.

"Ella's my name." she says remembering.

"Yeah and-and-" I start but can't finish.

Tori looks at me and frowns her eyes wide.

Connors p.o.v

It was around 2:00 when my phone rings.

"Hey I need you to come to the hospital quick." I hear Tori's voice say.

I run out the door and start driving. When I get there I check in and run into the light blue hospital room.

"Ella!" I scream realizing she's awake.

Ella's p.o.v

A boy runs into my room and screams my name. I'm not sure why because I have absolutely no recelection of the boy. He smiles at me and I squint trying to remember him.

"It's Connor." he says.

I scoot back afraid of the boy.

He frowns. "Connor Franta. You're ex-boyfriend." he says beginning to look sad.

The words ex-boyfriend scare me so I scoot back even more.

"Why did we break up?" I say questioning him.

"We got in a fight." he says simply.

Nayeli walks in and she looks at the boy like she doesn't like him.

"Go. you're scaring her." she says strictly. He walks out and begins to cry. I kinda feel bad for him but still don't trust him.

I look around until some doctors come in and tell me I'm being released.

¥at the house¥

I look around and remember something

"Kayla!" I yell as I see the blonde girl walk out in pjs

"I remember you!" I say.

The memories flood back. Her boyfriend, JC. I think. Her 5sos shirt. her silliness. I remembered us running away from someone. But who?

Nayeli's p.o.v

When Ella got home she smiled at me. I showed her her room and she looked around.

"You made Youtube videos." I say

She nods. "I remember that." she says.

I frown. She doesn't remember me.

"What? did I say something?" she asks concerned.

I shake me head and go to my own room. I begin to cry uncontrollably.

Madi's p.o.v

I moved back to my home town because I was really home sick and needed my family.

Alyssa's p.o.v

When I heard Ella was back at home I screamed and ran to her house.

"Hi, it's Alyssa." I say.

"Hey, I remember you." she says and smiles.

We start to talk and she seems so herself. Tomorrow we had dance so I was really worried for her. I told her she should get some sleep and she agreed.