Chapter 11

Connor comes back later that night. He tries to speak to me but I run into my room and start crying.

I see Kayla sitting on my bed looking through my room. And let me tell you she made a mess!

"Oh well this is awkward."

"I couldn't find any candy and you ALWAYS have candy. And then I realized you have really cute clothes so I thought I would "borrow" some without asking" Kayla explained

I laugh quietly and give her a hug.

"Ugh you are such a dramatic person." "did you know JC didn't say I looked amazing today! Ugh he is so ridiculous!"

"Kayla." I laugh

So I got my candy out of its drawer ( the one drawer she didn't look in.) And let me tell we ate all 11 boxes of candy. We were on a super sugar high. We started dancing around and booty bumping each other. We found some toilet paper but there was only like 12 sheets left. We went nextdoor to O2Ls house we put the toilet paper on top of the car. They are going to be so mad!! we wake up Tori by going to her house but she got mad and went to sleep. So we went to Alyssa's house. Turns out she had some candy in her house too. So she ate some and we ate MORE! Oh my god you don't even want to know! I realized I was morning and I wasn't tired at all. I got dressed and did my makeup. I watched out my window to see when the boys saw their car. It wasn't even that funny but I was on a sugar high so everything was funny. When they saw it they just made a weird face and took it off. I started cracking up. Kayla was laughing hysterically and Alyssa was making weird faces in the mirror.

When the sugar high finally wore off Connor came in my room.

"Connor I don't want to talk, I'm in great mood right now and you are NOT going to ruin it."

"I'm not just going to leave you alone, you've been hurting yourself for how long?" he said.

I didn't answer.

" I want you to be safe and not get hurt and-and- you're just trying to act like nothing ever happened!"

"Connor get out." I said plainly.

He didn't budge.

"Get out!" I said raising my voice.

Nothing

"You aren't my parent you don't need to be watching my every move." I say

I am completely fed up by now "CONNOR FRANTA GET OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT NOW!" I scream at the top of my lungs while crying hysterically.

He shakes his head and walls out. I thought I loved him. I was so wrong. I thought he made me feel wanted. No, I bet everything he said was a lie, a bet. he was probably dared by one of the boys to "date the ugly girl" and he did. I was that girl, I knew it. If I wasn't he would have told me he loved me, got me small gifts, went on romantic dates but no.

I knew my whole life I was unwanted and I tried so hard to deny it. But here I was. Alone. No one cared about me, they only wanted me to comfort them when they needed to be comforted.

I called JC.

"Hey?" he said confused why I called him.

"Did Connor use me?" I ask.

"Well, he didn't like you at first but dated you anyways be-because there was another girl he liked." He stated shakily

"I knew it." I say

"But then he started to really like you!" he tried to finish

"Sure." I said. "oh and tell Connor these exact words, "don't ever talk to me again, I hate you!" I say and hang up.

I lock my door and sit in my room. No one tried to come in, obviously.