Chapter 13

Tori's p.o.v

And that night we did exactly what I said. Absolutely nothing that had anything to do with school. We stayed up all night, ate unhealthy and didn't do anything to help our brains. Then Ricky called me.

"Hey babe.Where are you?"

"At Ella's just text me." I answer.

"Okay." he says and hangs up. A minute later I get a text from Ricky.

Ricky💖: ur at Ella's?

Tori🎀:yep

Ricky💖KK!

I stop texting him and start talking to Kayla. We all decide to play truth or dare but Ella hates truth or dare so she just watched. We all sat on the bed giving each other stupid dares, and meaningless truths. Then the doorbell rings. We all went down stairs and Ella opened the door. Ricky and Connor were there. Connor. Ella turned around and walked to her room. But Nayeli was not going to just stand there. She is way too protective.

"Go away Connor. You broke my best friends heart and I don't want you winning her back and breaking her all over again just go away." Nayeli says sassily.

"And Ricky, wanna come in?" she says.

"Ummmmmmm.... no thanks I'm kinda tired." Ricky says awkwardly.

Alyssa slams the door and we all walk upstairs. Ella is sitting on her bed holding back from bursting out in tears.

"Baby," I say while hugging her.

"It's okay," Alyssa tries to comfort her.

"No it's not!" Ella yells.

We leave her alone and tell her to go to sleep. We all talked about YouTube and decided to make a video, you were able to see Ella in the back.When the video was finished we all went to sleep. I kept getting texts from Connor.

Please, I'm srry. Come on! I'm so stupid I made a mistake. Please!! let me talk to Ella. please?

Finally I text back. no. I hate u she hates u and she's asleep. leave us alone. Send.

With that I go to sleep.