Chapter 7

Ella's p.o.v

I woke up and put on a O2L hoodie, leggings and threw my hair into a messy bun.

I ran out the door and got in my moms car. I drove to the mall and got a new penny board. It had the word L.A in cursive with palm trees in the back and on the bottom it had pineapples. I drove over to Tori's who's house was a few houses away from mine. she came out in a blue beanie and the same O2L hoodie I had on.

We went over to my house because all the sudden it decided to get really hot. I changed into shorts and grabbed a coke for both of us.

We walked over to the beach and saw Alyssa. She told us that we should come over to her house at 6:00 she also told us to bring Kayla also. We agreed and decided to go and get matching shirts.

We got shirts that said I don't sweat I sparkle. The word sparkle was bedazzled. We got one for Kayla and Alyssa too. We were all dancers so it was perfect.

As I rode home on my penny board I saw Nayeli sitting outside. She glanced at me and looked away. When I got to my house I filmed a video. It was really random and crazy. right after I got a text from Nayeli.

"I'm sorry." that was all. I walked over to her house and went in.

"Just because I'm sorry doesn't mean I forgive you." she said

"Okay." I said and walked out.

I don't really care anymore like I said I'm done being there for every on when no one is there for me.

Nayeli's p.o.v

I'm so stupid she gives me a second chance and I blow it. She didn't even seem to care. She just walked away and continued with her life.

Kayla's p.o.v

I get a text from Ella saying to go to Alyssa's house so I get my vans on a walk to her house which is two doors down from mine. I walk in and see that I am the first one. a second later Ella and Tori run in.

"Why do you want us here?" I ask.

"I just wanted to hang out!" she said

We decided to go get Starbucks I got the Vanilla Bean Frappe, Tori got the Cotton Candy frap , Ella got the same and Alyssa got the Strawberry Refresher. We went to the beach and did flips in the sand I did a back handspring Ella did an Ariel tori did a front handspring and Alyssa did a round off back handspring. We did a bunch of other stuff and then decided to go swimming. We just went in our clothes and let me tell you it was cold! We all went home and ended up texting each other anyways but whatever.

Ella's p.o.v

The next morning I walk outside to feel if it was warm when I see Nayeli.

"Oh looking nice, worthless." she says

All the sudden I have a flashback of a poster I made her once that was on her wall it had said, I think worthless is the worst thing you can call someone. I got dressed in a light blue crop top with the word love in the middle (it was also bedazzled) and the Chicago skyline in the middle. I threw on a black sweater with sequins that went in a straight line down the sleeve. I also wore highwaisted shorts that had cities and stuff like that written all over them (Chicago,paris,L.A ect.) I curled my hair and did my makeup

"You're perfect." I said to myself holding my head high while crying slightly " you are anything but worthless, you aren't ugly or a misfit, you are perfect." I countinued.

I turned around and saw Connor behind me. I ran into his arms and hugged him.

Connors p.o.v

" I love you."I say to myself while walking to Ella's house. I walk in without knocking and keep restating those tree words in my head. I was going to tell her those words, the words I have been saving my whole life.

I walk in and see Ella talking to her self "you're perfect" she said while crying.

I think start drifting off when all the sudden she turns around. I thought she was mad but instead she ran into my arms. I held her tightly and she held me back. She looked up and I kisses her. we stayed like this for a minute until I looked down at her and whispered

"You are."

She laughed and then fixed her smeared makeup. We walked out of her house hand in hand.

Kian looked at us and smiled while JC was kissing Kayla. I don't know why Nayeli was such a jerk all of the sudden. I saw her outside her house and let go of Ella's hand and started walking towards her.