"So, what's next?" Erin asked.

"Well, there's a party a couple of blocks down, if you'd like to go."

"Naw, Ill pass, I'm a little tired. But you go ahead, Ill go back to the hotel."

"No no, Ill go with you. Just let me get changed first."

I left Erin and quickly changed into a red shirt, black bell- bottoms, and black shoes. A shower would be nice, but we were lucky to have a sink, much less a shower.

I found Erin with her coat on, waiting by the door with Bonzo. He came up to me.

"We're all going off to the party, you sure you don't want to come?"

"Yeah, I'm sure, you go ahead."

Bonzo smirked. "You finally gonna get it on with Erin?"

"Oh, shut it, John, dont say that."

"She is one fine bird. If you don't want her, Ill gladly take her off your hands. Wanna trade? Jimbo for Erin?"

"No, just go already!"

Bonzo smirked at me again, then joined the rest of the guys.

Erin and I had to take a cab, the guys took the limo. She didnt seem to mind, we got to the hotel in less than half an hour. I noticed my throat begin to hurt, so before I showered, I took some stuff for it. I heard the tele through walls, apparently something with the news.

After I showered, I dressed and left the bathroom. I was attacked by the smell of London Broil and potatoes. Erin was holding a radio, a few blankets, and had a room service cart with food on it.

"While you were in the shower, I went up to the roof and there is a great view of the city. I thought it would be cool to have dinner up there." Erin smiled at me like she wasn't sure about her idea.

The little sweetheart.

"That's a wonderful idea. Lets go, then."

**

Erin's POV

We lugged everything to the roof, and when we got up, Robert looked around, seeing nothing but tall concrete walls surrounding the roof. There was no light up here at all.

"Some view," he said, laughing.

"There is a view." I pointed up at the stars. You can see them clearly from up here.

" Beautiful..." I heard Robert mutter. I smiled. I took a flashlight from inside my pile of blanket and rolled the food cart to a large beach chair that fit two people. We set it up so we could watch the stars as we ate. I turned the radio on, The Doors playing. After we ate, I heard the DJ say he was going to play The Who's "My Generation", and I jumped up.

I cranked up the radio and started to dance and sing along. Robert laughed and I got him to join in. We had so much fun for the couple of minutes the song lasted. The station went to commercial so I turned it off. Robert took a second to catch his breath.

"Robert?"

"Yes?"

"Can you sing for me?"

"I don't know, depends on the song. I am not singing Whole Lotta Love right now, I'm kind of winded."

"Alright, something soft, then."

Robert smiled and came closer to me, taking my hands to dance with me. His eyes focused on a spot on my chin, as he began to sing softly.

This is the springtime of my loving the second season I am to know

You are the sunlight in my growing so little warmth I've felt before

It isn't hard to feel me glowing

I watched the fire that grew so low.

I had never heard this song before...

It is the summer of my smiles

flee from me Keepers of the Gloom. Speak to me only with your eyes.

It is to you I give this tune.

Ain't so hard to recognize

These things are clear to all from time to time.

Robert pulled me closer to him, so there was almost no daylight between us. His voice got quieter, softer if that was possible.

Talk

Talk

I've felt the coldness of my winter

I never thought it would ever go.

I cursed the gloom that set upon us... But I know that I love you so

Words cannot describe how I feel right now. My heart is working overtime, my stomach filled with a million butterflies. Robert leaned to my ear as he hummed the melody to the song, his warm breath tingling my skin. Damn, he's good.

These are the seasons of emotion and like the winds they rise and fall This is the wonder of devotion - I see the torch we all must hold. This is the mystery of the quotient - Upon us all a little rain must fall.

He whispered the last verse as we swayed to his gentle humming. I never wanted this moment to end. Robert pulled away far enough to look into my eyes.

"That was beautiful," I whispered.

He smiled and leaned forward so his forehead touched mine. I couldn't stand it any longer. I leaned in first to kiss him. Robert kissed me back with such passion, it was incredible. He wrapped his arms around me; my hands went to his chest.

His kisses alternated between soft and gentle to somewhat rough. No, not rough, yearning. Like his very life depended on this moment. I will admit, I felt like I would die from melting if he let me go.

Robert's hands moved down to the small of my back, one staying there while the other moved up around my shoulders. My hand got lost in his curls, the other outlined his jaw.

If time stopped now, I would be extremely happy.

*Wiggles eyebrows* :3