Chapter 1

"Who the fuck are you?!" Connor MacManus stood there looking at me holding his gun proud "you're welcome" I placed the both of mine back in their holsters "we had everything under control" Murphy MacManus stood next to his brother, putting his gun away and nodding at Connor to do the same, "really? because from where I was stood, you would've been killed" I folded my arms and ran my fingers through my hair, "it was under control we got the 12 men, WE had it!!" Connor pulled on his peacoat "15" I corrected him "what?" Murphy looked around " 15...you missed the 3 I killed" Connor spun around quickly and recounted "like I said, you're welcome" "who do you think you are? This was our Jo-" "shhhh" murphy interrupted "and a second thing, who can't just storm in here and claim to have helped us out, it's not how it's do-" "shut up!" We both said in unison as we had our ears to the door "what is it?" Connor looked at us as we drew our guns I tilted my head as I looked at him lifting my fingers to my mouth.

The door opened as two more men walked in "fuck! What the fuck! Who the fuck! Who the fuck fucked this fucking.." "Well that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word" I smiled as the pair span around, they were too slow to draw their guns, they were full of bullets quicker then they could say...well...fuck. The lads moved the bodies and placed two coins on their eyes, mumbled something as I stood there watching them closely. "Now you can go" Connor stood up and faced me "have I done something to offend you!?" I looked at him, he looked me up and down, I could feel his eyes looking at every inch of me, "interesting outfit" "better then yours" I smiled, it consisted of tight black jeans, knee high heeled boots and a tight fitted black long sleeved shirt that I'd scrunched up to my elbows, "bit...tight isn't it?" Connor grabbed his bag and headed to the door, I bent down in front if him and picked up some rope before walking over to him "don't see or hear you complaining though" I tapped his cheek before walking out to my car as I passed the rope to Murphy.

"Who does she think she is?!" I slammed the car wheel as murphy lit up a cigarette "I don't know Connor" "don't take that tone with me!" "What tone? I don't have a tone!" "That tone!" I raised my voice Murphy looked at me before he lurched forward and attacked me, we were swerving all over the road "you had a bastard tone!" I threw a punch, he threw one back. I pulled down a narrow lane "where the fuck are you going?" "Shhh. I'm figuring some shit out" "ahhh fuck you I'm sick of dragging all your shit about all the time especially that god damned rope, I musta lost 30 pounds dragging through those ve-" "shhhh. We are doing some serious shit here, now get a fucking hold of yourself!" I was lost, I wasn't letting on, but I was lost "oh fuck you! I'm not the rope totin' Charlie Bronson wannabe that's getting us fucking lost!" "Would you fucking shut it!" I slapped him around the head and he started to fight with me again "you mother-Jesus fucking Christ!" I slammed my breaks on "oh shit" he looks at me as we sat there inches away from crashing into a post.

I looked at my computer screen, several tabs open showing me different crimes the brothers had committed "the Boondock Saints..." I sighed as I sat staring at a photo of them both, they had quite the little fanbase going for them, we could work together, the Boondock brothers needed a girl, and I....I was that girl.