Chapter 1154

Kairo's POV
Yesterday me and Rae when to see the Hollywood sign and the walk of fame. I also took some pictures of her posing in front of the landmarks and she looked so good. Like, so so so good.
Today we're going to Disneyland which should be fun. We woke up early and dealt with our hygiene. I got dressed into a grey north face tracksuits and Rae put on a grey north face top and grey cycling shorts. I wore white airforces and Rae wore white converses. We took some pics together for snap and insta and then we had some breakfast before routing out.
We hopped in the range and I started to drive whilst Rae made snaps and chose the music.
"Are you enjoying yourself babe?" I asked her
She smiled "Yh, I love it. Can't wait for us to live together like this"
I smiled, she said the exact thing I needed to say
"I've been wanting to talk about that..."
"What? Us living together?"
"Yh"
"I'm down whenever"
"Serious?"
"Yh, I love you boo"
I smiled "I love you too Rae"
"I can't wait to decorate our house omds. Literally been looking forward to it forever"
I smiled "goood.......... my mum keeps talking about us getting married"
She giggled "I can't wait"
"Serious?"
She giggled "ofc, I've been in love with you for so long. Literally can't wait to legally be yours"
I smiled "Soon babe. Soon"
She smiled and then looked away
"Babe, do you know how peng my wedding dress is gonna be?"
"One of kind ma, just like you"
"Kairoooooo" she whined covering her face
I chuckled "just saying" I shrugged and she giggled nervously
After about 30mins driving, we arrived and went into Disneyland. Both me and recognised a lot which was crazy tbh, we took a lot of pictures with people and I kept snapping Rae because she was honestly glowing. She vlogged our experience there and she seemed to be really enjoying herself and I'm glad.
After hours in the park we decided to leave
"Rae you look so cute with those Minnie Mouse ears" I said preeing her
She smiled "thanks bubs"
We hopped in the car and I started to drive back to the penthouse
"We're going our tomorrow... is that alright?"
She giggled "Yh it's fine babe, thank you again for this trip it literally means the absolute world to me"
I smiled "that's okay ma and you don't have to keep thanking me you know"
She smiled and turned away
I chuckled and put my hand on her thigh
"Babe that gives me butterflies"
"I know"
She smiled and playfully rolled her eyes
"Guess where we're going tomorrow"
"Hmmm beach?"
"No but we can if you want"
She giggled "restaurant?"
"No but we can if you want"
"Kairooooo" she laughed "tell meeee"
"Rodeo-"
"Are you lying? No you're lying. Kairo!"
I laughed "we're going shopping on Rodeo Drive"
"Kairo!!!"
"Raven"
"Omds I love you so much, what did I do to deserve you omds"
I smiled and squeezed her thigh "you're everything ma, I love you too"